2019 O Line Recruiting

ellitor

2 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

She ducked just in the nick of time.

I think she was actually kicked out of the way by one of the spur guys as Drake pointed out above.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I think she was actually kicked out of the way by one of the spur guys as Drake pointed out above.

The woman in all black, who falls forward a several yards?

4 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

The woman in all black, who falls forward a several yards?

Yes. Without seeing the kick well it actually looks like a Force Push (Star Wars reference)

2 hours ago, The Plainsman said:
2 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

There is also a woman, in a brown vest, who ducked under the left horn

That duck was incredibly timed.  

OOOOOOH!!! Nice catch fellas! I see her now.

Can we recruit Bevo in our O-Line boy did he make people move. He hasn't taken any classes so should still have 4 years of eligibility. LOL

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Can we recruit Bevo in our O-Line boy did he make people move. He hasn't taken any classes so should still have 4 years of eligibility. LOL

I'd be interested in what kind of horn pads they came up with for him.

4 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Coach Jordan replying to a question about why Auburn didn't have a live tiger as a mascot, circa 1970: "I need two of 'em backing the line".

• Like 1

16 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I was raised on a farm with tons of cattle, not longhorns, but the bulls had some big ass horns.....this has got to be one of the dumbest ass things I've ever seen

I meant to say strange dog, but still the handlers should have known to keep that dog away. Cattle will tolerate a dog they are used to better but still will make them keep their distance.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:54 PM, ellitor said:

I just noticed a woman just missed by inches getting gored right through her skull. HOLY  CRAP!

The woman who is in the process of kneeling down to take a pic, if you look real close, you will see the right horn actually grazed her head. You can see her hair on the bottom fly up at the same time the horn grazes her hair on the top of her head. 

On the other woman who went flying, the left horn actually hits her back and then the guy holding the horn pushes her with his foot. Then as she flies forward the tip of the right horn came very close to goring her in the right side. She is one lucky photographer. 

That bull had a vicious right horn.

Edited by IronMan70
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

PETA is now pushing for no real animal mascots because of this event🙄 

no one listens to those people. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, auskip07 said:

no one listens to those people. 

And it's a shame, because they're often right. But then they do something like say that cats deserve 12 weeks maternity leave and lose credibility. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

And it's a shame, because they're often right. But then they do something like say that cats deserve 12 weeks maternity leave and lose credibility. 

negative.  good intentions but they are composed of and ran by idiots. often killing the animals they "save"

Edited by auskip07
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, ellitor said:

That dude kicked that girl in black while grabbing the steer.   He was jamb up

9 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

The woman who is in the process of kneeling down to take a pic, if you look real close, you will see the right horn actually grazed her head. You can see her hair on the bottom fly up at the same time the horn grazes her hair on the top of her head. 

On the other woman who went flying, the left horn actually hits her back and then the guy holding the horn pushes her with his foot. Then as she flies forward the tip of the right horn came very close to goring her in the right side. She is one lucky photographer. 

Great eyes @IronMan70! Color me impressed.

11 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

Dang that had a very real possibility to being a much uglier situation. 

12 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Dang that had a very real possibility to being a much uglier situation. 

Came within inches of being real bad............dumbass dawgs

• Like 1

20 hours ago, McLoofus said:

And it's a shame, because they're often right.

PETA is a necessary contrast.  They are the counter to the other side that thinks they should be able to hunt every endangered animal on the planet.  It's like Trump's opposite is Pelosi.  I am not a donor or supporter of PETA but I am big in the animals rights world.  I am more aligned with WWF and Sea Shepard.

For me, what turned me off from them is they do not think that any aquarium is okay to have.  And I disagree in the sense that I am federally licensed to breed a type of fish that is extinct in the wild.  And I am part of an effort to help bring the population back to reintroduce to the wild.  The only was I can do this is through my aquariums.  But I do see their side where a lot of people cram fish in a tank way too small, or think bigger species like whales should be in captivity at all.

Sorry for getting in-depth and political on everyone.  Just a topic (animal rights) that is very near and dear to my heart.  For what it is worth, I am not against hunting if done for the right reason (food) and legally/humanely. 

• Love 2

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

PETA is a necessary contrast.  They are the counter to the other side that thinks they should be able to hunt every endangered animal on the planet.  It's like Trump's opposite is Pelosi.  I am not a donor or supporter of PETA but I am big in the animals rights world.  I am more aligned with WWF and Sea Shepard.

For me, what turned me off from them is they do not think that any aquarium is okay to have.  And I disagree in the sense that I am federally licensed to breed a type of fish that is extinct in the wild.  And I am part of an effort to help bring the population back to reintroduce to the wild.  The only was I can do this is through my aquariums.  But I do see their side where a lot of people cram fish in a tank way too small, or think bigger species like whales should be in captivity at all.

Sorry for getting in-depth and political on everyone.  Just a topic (animal rights) that is very near and dear to my heart.  For what it is worth, I am not against hunting if done for the right reason (food) and legally/humanely. 

I remember that about you now, and I applaud and appreciate both your perspective and your efforts. And I think I align quite closely with your perspective, although I cannot claim to even remotely match your efforts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I remember that about you now, and I applaud and appreciate both your perspective and your efforts. And I think I align quite closely with your perspective, although I cannot claim to even remotely match your efforts. 

Yeah that’s pretty freaking cool @abw0004

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Thanks!  It is just something I enjoy.  Very relaxing.  Here what what I am in the process of trying to save if you wanted to know:

Endlers-Liverbearer-Endler-Guppies-endler-fish-care-information-endlers-liverbearers-for-sale-AquaticMag-6.jpg

This is a male.  The females are bigger and silver.  Not as appealing.  Originally from Venezuela.  Once their government was overthrown, only a few people were allowed to fly in and given access to the lake to try and save as many as they could before the new government used the lakes as dumping grounds.

Edited by abw0004
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Thanks!  It is just something I enjoy.  Very relaxing.  Here what what I am in the process of trying to save if you wanted to know:

Endlers-Liverbearer-Endler-Guppies-endler-fish-care-information-endlers-liverbearers-for-sale-AquaticMag-6.jpg

This is a male.  The females are bigger and silver.  Not as appealing.  Originally from Venezuela.  Once their government was overthrown, only a few people were allowed to fly in and given access to the lake to try and save as many as they could before the new government used the lakes as dumping grounds.

Beautiful fish! Damned shame about Venezuela, though. Just in general.

Maybe we should put an aquarium stocked with those fish in the locker room to attract hungry OL recruits. (I don't hear the OT 5-0 yet, but you know they're coming!)

• Haha 1