Weather effect on bama game

eulessau

Anybody heard anything about wether the game might be cancelled due to weather?  Hope not since they would be without Hall.

Shouldn't be any impact.  I live in Northport and my husband works in Tuscaloosa, and the roads have been fine.  It's super cold, but since it's indoors that shouldn't matter.  

Heard 280W is basically shut down from Dadeville to Birmingham. Not sure if that will affect traffic to the game, but if it’s shut down, I can’t imagine road in and around Birmingham are in much better condition. Probably won’t be a huge fan turnout, but they will play the game. 

1 hour ago, boomstick said:

Heard 280W is basically shut down from Dadeville to Birmingham. Not sure if that will affect traffic to the game, but if it’s shut down, I can’t imagine road in and around Birmingham are in much better condition. Probably won’t be a huge fan turnout, but they will play the game. 

Roads in Birmingham are fine. Very little snow/ice hear yesterday and last night. No travel issues.

Is this the game where the SGA president give AU the trophy and sings War Eagle.....if so, hoping that is on TV ?   

28 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Is this the game where the SGA president give AU the trophy and sings War Eagle.....if so, hoping that is on TV ?   

When the game is in Auburn, not tonight.

Archived