2019 5* OG/C Clay Webb (UGA)

ellitor

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Yep

cloom.gif

I wonder how many at the updyke inbred breeding ground school had conceded Evans to us right up until signing day? I have exactly zero knowledge on whether or not CW is coming or going, but (as E would say) keep an eye on the visits.

On 7/5/2018 at 4:28 PM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

He is going to bama. Come on guys. Lock. 

03E33A58-5E28-48D5-A1E8-DC58ED975275.gif

1 hour ago, ClaytonAU said:

Just gotta out of 6th grade!!!! 

Damn 6th grade and already shaving.................................

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Jethro Bodine had a 6th grade education and he shaved. ?

7 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Got good genes!

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, War to the Eagle said:

Why? Is there anything new?

Nothing really anything new.  Just know as I've been saying for months we are more in this then thought.  Depth chart is right.  Coaching is right.

There has been murmurings of Webb engaging with our coaching staff a good amount.   

3 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Nothing really anything new.  Just know as I've been saying for months we are more in this then thought.  Depth chart is right.  Coaching is right.

There has been murmurings of Webb engaging with our coaching staff a good amount.   

Sometimes I swear you have a VIP subscription and then other times completely the opposite. This is one of those times it looks like the former. LOL

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Sometimes I swear you have a VIP subscription and then other times completely the opposite. This is one of those times it looks like the former. LOL

No subscription.  But I do have some friends that do and they pass me info at times.  On top of that if you want to hear if a train is coming put you ear on the track...

35 minutes ago, corchjay said:

No subscription.  But I do have some friends that do and they pass me info at times.  On top of the if you want to hear if a train is coming put you ear on the track...

Well if they got the info from a VIP subscription then technically not supposed To be posted on the main boards.

2 minutes ago, corchjay said:

No subscription.  But I do have some friends that do and they pass me info at times.  On top of that if you want to hear if a train is coming put you ear on the track...

I'd put both ears on the track if possible....

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Well if they got the info from a VIP subscription then technically not supposed To be posted on the main boards.

I'm not sure where they get their info from... the message board or the VIP stuff.  I don't ask.  But that's not where I get most of my info.  No foul no flag.  

26 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I'm not sure where they get their info from... the message board or the VIP stuff.  I don't ask.  But that's not where I get most of my info.  No foul no flag.  

I know it’s not where you get Most info. I know you have too many insights that you discuss before pay walls put out the same information sometimes

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I know it’s not where you get Most info. Do you have too many insights that you discuss before pay walls put out the same information sometimes

I don't mind giving a general idea of my "source".  I'm very very good friends with several high school coaches/administrators that are good friends with a current staff member/coach.

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I know it’s not where you get Most info. Do you have too many insights that you discuss before pay walls put out the same information sometimes

Corch with the teaser is good business for pay walls.   Now they rush over...  ✌?

1 minute ago, The Plainsman said:

Corch with the teaser is good business for pay walls.   Now they rush over...  ✌?

Maybe so.  Capitalism is a great thing.  Plus the recruiting insiders at the sites do a great job gathering all the info for the fan base.  

16 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I don't mind giving a general idea of my "source".  I'm very very good friends with several high school coaches/administrators that are good friends with a current staff member/coach.

That’s cool and awesome. It’s kind of like Hunter48. He’s a coach and he also has coaches Friends who have direct connections as well.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

That’s cool and awesome. It’s kind of like Hunter48. He’s a coach and he also has coaches Friends who have direct connections as well.

Also I did not mean to ask you for your connection but thanks for sharing. My stupid phone made a typo at the beginning of that sentence.

Archived