2019 5* OG/C Clay Webb (UGA)

ellitor

• 1 month later...

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has there been any rumblings or development on where Webb is leaning or when he plans to decide? This thread has been quiet for a while - especially as it pertains to Webb.

49 minutes ago, kwagoner said:

Has there been any rumblings or development on where Webb is leaning or when he plans to decide? This thread has been quiet for a while - especially as it pertains to Webb.

Been quiet because AU is 4th & he doesn't do many interviews. UGA, Clemson battle right now. Plans to commit & sign on early NSD.

24 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Did we ever really have a chance here ?? It seems like AU can offer him immediate playing time 

I mean Clay is a stand up kid & gave us a punchers chance but even with the long relationship they have JB just can't recruit as well as Clemson, UGA, & Bama coaches.

30 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Did we ever really have a chance here ?? It seems like AU can offer him immediate playing time 

Literally the only advantage we offer over those other teams. 

Not being snarky towards you, btw. 

8 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Literally the only advantage we offer over those other teams. 

Not being snarky towards you, btw. 

No worries. You are correct . I hate that we can immediately offer that year over year . Gus just can’t understand that players need consistent development 

3 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Gus just can’t understand that players need consistent development of any kind. 

FIFY

6 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

Amazing to me that Bama will not even make the final two, here. He was a childhood fan.

It's not over yet. They still could.

On 11/29/2018 at 8:59 AM, ellitor said:

I mean Clay is a stand up kid & gave us a punchers chance but even with the long relationship they have JB just can't recruit as well as Clemson, UGA, & Bama coaches.

Lets make sure we keep him.

On 12/1/2018 at 4:20 PM, augolf1716 said:

Lobo's

With the all the talent the Lobo's keep getting out of the Deep South, why do they underperform?   Amazes me.

JK - my son camped there a few yrs back.   I really like ABQ and the campus.

3 minutes ago, Beaker said:

With the all the talent the Lobo's keep getting out of the Deep South, why do they underperform?   Amazes me.

JK - my son camped there a few yrs back.   I really like ABQ and the campus.

Damn coaching just like some other team I know

23 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

This thread can finally be moved to the rivals section. 

Well not officially until he commits to Georgia or Alabama at 10 AM on Monday morning.

2 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Clay told the AU staff he was not coming Tuesday. It can be moved. Trust me. 

10-4 Captain!

Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Still think bama pulls this one from uga. BUT if uga gets Webb? Going to be WW3. This one got dirty. 

Yeah. Supposedly AU sources are telling Rivals & 247 UGA but Keith & Wolk still would not be surprised if it's Bama.

3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Still think bama pulls this one from uga. BUT if uga gets Webb? Going to be WW3. This one got dirty. 

Define dirty? 

Archived