2019 5* OG/C Clay Webb (UGA)

ellitor

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

Oh wow Saban’s  NCAA crony will descend on them big time. Too bad Georgia your comeback will be short lived no one screws over the man.

I would bet Smart has a little black book from his days at Bama that he would share with the public if Bama pushed the envelope. 

29 minutes ago, CR said:

I would bet Smart has a little black book from his days at Bama that he would share with the public if Bama pushed the envelope. 

You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

1 hour ago, CR said:

Who do you think Kirby learned how to do this from? Hell yes he does. 

40 minutes ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

Kirby and Saban 🐀ing  each other out in public , I know what I want for Christmas 🎄 

All I have to say is Kirby better have his ducks in a row. Saban does. 

If only this could start a war between uga and bama causing them both to get the ncaa bomb dropped on them.   It will never happen, especially to little nicky, but for just a moment, I want to live in this delusional false reality.  

On 12/7/2018 at 8:42 PM, AUpreacherman22 said:

If only this could start a war between uga and bama causing them both to get the ncaa bomb dropped on them.   It will never happen, especially to little nicky, but for just a moment, I want to live in this delusional false reality.  

Emmert has to go first. The depths of the Saban/Emmert past is center of the earth. 

• ellitor changed the title to 2019 5* OG/C Clay Webb (UGA)
1 hour ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

If Kirby were Auburn’s coach we would already be on probation.

In time they will be too. Saban has cover, Kirby doesn't.

OL is the biggest glaring example of just how we are struggling in recruiting. When we have potentially immediate playing time because of our subpar OL play this past year yet we cannot get a truly stud prospect to jump on board besides K Jones. When people do not want you even when it makes a ton of sense to come to AU then we have got a big problem. O and yes I know Webb was never coming here. He would of gone to Liberty with High Freeze before he came to AU lol.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

He would of gone to Liberty with High Freeze before he came to AU lol.

I know this is hyperboly but AU actually finished 3rd & ahead of Clemson FWIW.

I know he was being figurative @oracle79. That's why I said hyperbole in my post. It means the same thing. And there's nothing that says you can't reply to a figurative/hyperbolic post with a factual post.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

I know he was being figurative @oracle79. That's why I said hyperbole in my post. It means the same thing. And there's nothing that says you can't reply to a figurative/hyperbolic post with a factual post.

I know.  I was just making fun of the word and pointing out that finishing 3rd doesn't matter.:P

1 hour ago, oracle79 said:

I know.  I was just making fun of the word and pointing out that finishing 3rd doesn't matter.:P

Yeah. It was a pointless correction. The positive is at least I considered not replying.

But alas....I failed...again.Lol

On 12/7/2018 at 12:28 PM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Money. uga ain't playing on the trail. 

So AU threw around some $$ too, just not enough?

I mean AU was in the running for the kid (3rd?) behind uga/uat and a spot above cu,  and we all know those 3 programs are throwing around the cash like crazy on the trail.

• 1 year later...

Compensatory and punitive damages wouldn't be enough. Glad we didn't end up signing this sack of crap. 

Archived