2019 5* OG/C Clay Webb (UGA)

ellitor

21 minutes ago, Samau said:

He is good friends with Bo Nix, I think our chances are a good bit better than 10%.

11%

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bigbird said:

11%

leo.gif

Was he at Auburn this weekend? He’s been here few times this year now, soooo maybe 50/50 as we say lately!

13 hours ago, toddc said:

Was he at Auburn this weekend?

Yes. 2nd time this year.

13 hours ago, toddc said:

soooo maybe 50/50 as we say lately!

Loooong way to go to get to that point.

30 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yes. 2nd time this year.

Loooong way to go to get to that point.

You kill me acting like you have knowledge beyond the rest of us. Just STOP! I hate to be rude, but you make it tough.

42 minutes ago, Who's your daddy said:

You kill me acting like you have knowledge beyond the rest of us. Just STOP! I hate to be rude, but you make it tough.

E is one of the best and knowledgeable posters we have, so I don’t know why you would say that!

24 minutes ago, toddc said:

E is one of the best and knowledgeable posters we have, so I don’t know why you would say that!

DO not really have anything to contribute to this discussion. I just wanted to use this moment as a excuse to use this gif!!!! hahaha do not mind me. I am just Gif'n a fool! 

todd.gif

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

DO not really have anything to contribute to this discussion. I just wanted to use this moment as a excuse to use this gif!!!! hahaha do not mind me. I am just Gif'n a fool! 

todd.gif

You're not the G Willy we deserve, but you're the G Willy we need

1 hour ago, Who's your daddy said:

56FE49EF-500D-4B0B-8923-29E115A29806.gif

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

You're not the G Willy we deserve, but you're the G Willy we need

jack.gif

Chill. It's not about me & never has been. Most that have been on here a while can back that up. My delivery is a bit screwed up & always has been.

I just pass on info from AU recruiting reporters. When I say something, 90% of the time it comes from them & is their knowledge even if I don't say that in every post.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Chill. It's not about me & never has been. Most that have been on here a while can back that up. My delivery is a bit screwed up & always has been.

I just pass on info from AU recruiting reporters. When I say something, 90% of the time it comes from them & is their knowledge even if I don't say that in every post.

Stop it, its rude!!! Ha Ha

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

E, you've never claimed to be an insider. In fact, at every turn you have always refuted claims by others that try to.  There is no need to defend yourself. I believe I can speak for others when I say, we all appreciate what you bring.... although your delivery is screwed up and your sarcasm detector always broken.  Thanks!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

E, you've never claimed to be an insider. In fact, at every turn you have always refuted claims by others that try to.  There is no need to defend yourself. I believe I can speak for others when I say, we all appreciate what you bring.... although your delivery is screwed up and your sarcasm detector always broken.  Thanks!

First off stop brown nosing and second.....you don't speak for me little yellow one and thank the lord for that.

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

First off stop brown nosing and second.....you don't speak for me little yellow one and thank the lord for that.

Good gravy, how big are the birds in Florida? Actually, don't answer that.

Killer movie. Son of beetch! Sheet!

48 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

you don't speak for me little yellow one..

To be fair, Sanskrit is a hard language

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I thought you were going to make a everything's bigger in Texas comment.

23 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I thought you were going to make a everything's bigger in Texas comment.

That's a given...

33 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Very hard but have you ever talked talking in tongues man you talk about hard

4 hours ago, Who's your daddy said:

He does. Why you being a ass? 

Archived