2019 5* OG/C Clay Webb (UGA)

ellitor

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Their fans are nowhere near as negative on their recruiting as some of ours are.

What reasons would their fans have to be negative?

Poor kicker recruiting, maybe?

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, L I G E R said:

Grimes is the very best “technician” OL coach in college football!  He’s worked wonders with our OL this year alone!

And he’s a better recruiter than he gets credit for.  We were VERY blessed to pull him away from UCONN!

Give him 3-4 more cycles and he will have signed us 4-5 OL and coached them all up!

War Damn JBG!

We’ve heard that same tired excuse a thousand times.  

4 hours ago, L I G E R said:

My thoughts exactly. A handful of National Championships and a slew of #1 recruiting classes what do you whine about? Other than Auburn beating them which, on paper, shouldn't really happen as often as it has over the last decade. War Eagle, I love this recruiting class just want some Big Boys for the OL and a few more LBs

5 hours ago, L I G E R said:

I was talking about before their recruiting machine got rollin smart allic. Even then they didn't & don't have little brother/always looking for negatives in themselves syndrome that some in our fan base have.  Were you banned from Rivals for a bit. Can't think of another reason for you to post here all of a sudden.

On 10/6/2018 at 11:23 AM, L I G E R said:

I remember when these dudes got flushed.  My bad wrong site. 

On 10/6/2018 at 2:08 AM, ellitor said:

Never said nor implied our recruiting hinges on message board posters. My point is Keith has said many times the the negativity permeating in our fan base has been an issue our staff has had to deal with on the trail. I would have never believed that myself without him saying it. Not something he would say if he wasn't hearing it from very legit sources.

Then the coaching staff should give us less to be negative about. 

Gus needs to go. 

On 10/6/2018 at 1:08 AM, ellitor said:

Never said nor implied our recruiting hinges on message board posters. My point is Keith has said many times the the negativity permeating in our fan base has been an issue our staff has had to deal with on the trail. I would have never believed that myself without him saying it. Not something he would say if he wasn't hearing it from very legit sources.

So our staff is so weak on the trail right now they’re struggling to combat the overwhelming force that unhappy message board posters are having on recruiting? Honestly that says a lot more about them than us and what we post. 

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Sorry it was :drippingsarcasm7pa:

That’s good to hear. I think he will stick. Pappoa and Pickens...that’s a different story. 

On 10/11/2018 at 9:11 PM, Potatooooooes!! said:

Ugh.....tell me he’s not waivering too

Poppoa is solid with us and I would not lose any sleep over this. I think Pickens stays with us knowing that Bo Nix is coming and should be the QB that we need to take our passing game back to the level it should be. The OL should be better next year with experience gained this season. I would not be surprised though if we part ways with JB after this season.

I think AD Greene will step in and give Gus the news that he needs to hire the best OL coach we can get. I think he will give Gus whatever money is needed to hire a top notch OL coach. Unless our OL kicks in and starts doing a better job, I see us parting ways with JB after this season. If we wind up 6-6, I think the AD will step in and let Gus know that changes must occur with his coaching staff in order to get us back to the offensive team we used to be.

On 10/11/2018 at 8:11 PM, Potatooooooes!! said:

Ugh.....tell me he’s not waivering too

I cannot link the video( it’s not playing on my end) but I can list the page anyway. Pappoe is still solid to Auburn though. Says we are just in a “funk”. TWill was at his last game. Pappoe should be a solid coverage linebacker. 

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/itat-hd-5-star-owen-pappoe-talks-big-win-auburn-commitment/

Archived