ellitor

2019 5* OG/C Clay Webb

On 2/19/2018 at 6:16 PM, augolf1716 said:

Hey watch it buddy my wife is a Hatfield her great great grandfather was  Jim "Bad" Vance

https://www.geni.com/people/Uncle-Jim-Bad-Vance/6000000001650535833

How about that?  Pretty Cool!  I love history and even before the series Hatfields & McCoys  I loved reading anything about them.  I spent some time in West Virginia so I guess that is where my interest came from.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tinman said:

How about that?  Pretty Cool!  I love history and even before the series Hatfields & McCoys  I loved reading anything about them.  I spent some time in West Virginia so I guess that is where my interest came from.

Same here it was one of my three majors at Auburn. We've visited some of the old family grave sites lots of history

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Same here it was one of my three majors at Auburn. We've visited some of the old family grave sites lots of history

Did your history book read like, "yesterday Alex went to yard..." 

22 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

AUallday  

Mediocre poster.

Hates  Fun, engaging conversations.

Nah, i live a fun filled life G

I just think anything not about Clay Webb in this specific thread should at least be more like this

21 hours ago, Zeek said:

Clay Webb is a pretty cool cat. I wonder if he could become an anchor and leader for a young group of OL. I'd love to get 5 studs who play together for four years. Miss me some Reese Dismukes

11 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Others wishing to get the conversation back on topic, take heed. 

Good call on Dismukes. I felt like Ryan Pugh was almost as integral to our success in 2010. Dunn coming on this past season was huge. I've come to believe that a good center is as important to our offense as any other position besides QB. 

Thats why i think Clay and Bo are 2 important players

Edited by AUallday

3 minutes ago, alexava said:

Who is this “Bo” fellow that keeps getting mentioned? 

Bo Bice runner up on American Idol. DUH! Come on A! lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, bigbird said:

Then you must really love Golf

I do but Cotton Top is a close 2nd.:Sing:

On 2/19/2018 at 10:44 AM, AUsince72 said:

How bout we all (Hatfields AND McCoys) just forget 2017 ever happened.  Then, to do that successfully, let's forget 2016 & 2015 too.  Then, let's forget 2014, that started this trend.

I, for one, am looking forward to Auburn University's inaugural collegiate football season in 2018.

I hope we do well enough to garner interest from guys like Webb to build on our success going into the program's 2nd season.

Edited by looney
  • Haha 2