Null



Sign in to follow this  
Zeek

2019 4* ILB Ja'len Sims

Recommended Posts

 

image.png

 

AU is his 1st offer

Looks like he may end up being a big steal for us if we can keep the pressure on him. We're his only offer right now, in state player, solid looking inside linebacker (something I think we'll need more talent in after next year). Let's lock him down early!

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




On 1/18/2018 at 8:15 AM, Zeek said:

 

image.png

 

AU is his 1st offer

Looks like he may end up being a big steal for us if we can keep the pressure on him. We're his only offer right now, in state player, solid looking inside linebacker (something I think we'll need more talent in after next year). Let's lock him down early!

Thanks Zeek. LB grooming and recruiting is an important emphasis next year in my opinion. We'll have our top three LBs graduating not to mention losing the leader in Tre this year. I think Davis and D Will can pick up the leadership but we Need the Future to step up.

Seniors: D. Davis,  D. Williams, Atkinson, 

Juniors: McBryde

Soph: KJ Britt, Wooten

Incoming Freshman: Michael Harris, Z. McClain, J. Marsh

Hopefully, C. Wooten and KJ Britt make huge steps like D. Will did in his sophomore campaign. There's even talk that J. Marsh might get a safety look. Who knows with LBs these days. I don't like moving quality linebacker talent to DE because it keeps impact players off the field except for pass rush situations. I don't mind certain situations but I'll get off my soapbox. Anyway, i hope we make this an emphasis with T. Will leading the charge. Getting a gift in a quality player (Q. Walker) would do wonders. It's about time we grab a star LB like we did with Tre Williams. 

Edited by Randman5000
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AuburnTaco said:

I think Darrell Williams be a Junior in next year, not a Senior.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  

Regular old crunchy Taco Bell tacos are still the best tacos. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Post less. You're making me really hungry. Just kidding. Post more often. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Regular old crunchy Taco Bell tacos are still the best tacos. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Post less. You're making me really hungry. Just kidding. Post more often. 

And demand royalties from Taco Bell....I'm making a run for the boarder now.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AuburnTaco said:

I think Darrell Williams be a Junior in next year, not a Senior.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  

Class of '15 and wasn't redshirted. Sadly, will be a senior next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Regular old crunchy Taco Bell tacos are still the best tacos. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Post less. You're making me really hungry. Just kidding. Post more often. 

Nope best tacos chain wise was Taco Viva south Fl. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having lived in Texas and Southern California for a little over half my 66 years there is no good chain tacos they are adequate. You have to go to real Mexican restaurant for Mexican food or even better go to a friends house who is a Tejano.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Nope best tacos chain wise was Taco Viva south Fl. 

 

Channeling the late great Eddie Guerrero by borrowing part of 1 of his phrases...VIVA LA TACO!!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Having lived in Texas and Southern California for a little over half my 66 years there is no good chain tacos they are adequate. You have to go to real Mexican restaurant for Mexican food or even better go to a friends house who is a Tejano.

Oh, don't worry, I've never confused Taco Bell for Mexican food. But it's damned delicious.

One of the few authentic restaurants where I live now is a real taqueria, thank the lord.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only on this forum can you derail a thread talking about tacos...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Nope best tacos chain wise was Taco Viva south Fl. 

 

Challenge accepted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love taco bell, but the one thing they need now is chorizo.  My life will be complete when they have a chorizo taco.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And back on topic, Sadly i was hoping Williams still had two more years with us.  I feel like he just got here for some reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this