Pre-Season Prediction for AU Softball

Earlier this spring Tannon Snow was getting limited batting practice compared to the other players.  Have not seen anything recently but I am wondering just how much we might see her.  McCrackin was hitting the ball with a lot more authority.    On the subject of rankings...notice JMU was ranked 21 (USA Today) but that was prior to announcement that Megan Good (0.63 ERA to go with a .383 batting average) was out for the season due to knee injury.....understatement to say that is a major loss.

6th? I realize we lost Cooper and Fagan and huge losses but we still won plenty of games without them last season. Guess we will see. I still like our 1-2 punch on the mound more than anyone else's except maybe Floridas. 

I'm going to say we host a regional but won't be in position to host a Super. We'll win the regional but not the Super. Just don't know right now where the offense is going to come from to predict us getting back to OKC. Pitching should be legit this year again, which I think will be why we stay in the top 10-15 all year.

Archived