Women vs LSU

AU64

Looks like nobody was following the game last night...Another loss by the ladies.  

AU had the lead a good part of the game....but gradually let the game get away right down to with a chance to tie or go ahead and made a wild out of control shot after coach spent a minute drawing up a play for them.   Game ended with LSU win 59-56     Coach Flo just has not incorporated any kind of discipline into this team....they play aggressive defense but the entire offense looks free-lance.......or else they don't pay any attention to her.

Unfortunate...but a similar look at what has been happening the past few years. I like Coach Flo but we may need to look at a change after the season.

I wonder if the new AD makes a change right off the bat or if he gives her next season to see what’s up. I’m sure he’d rather not just jump in and have to fire a coach right at of the gate if possible. 

1 hour ago, NoALtiger said:

I wonder if the new AD makes a change right off the bat or if he gives her next season to see what’s up. I’m sure he’d rather not just jump in and have to fire a coach right at of the gate if possible. 

An new AD will not want to make any quick change, he hasn't had time to evaluate. I am sure he will meet with ALL coaches, and reevaluate them when he decides. And I am sure he will evaluate the BB coaches AFTER the season is over. And it looks like the WBB team will not be going to the dance this year with their losing skid in full force now....

3 hours ago, AU64 said:

Looks like nobody was following the game last night...Another loss by the ladies.  

AU had the lead a good part of the game....but gradually let the game get away right down to with a chance to tie or go ahead and made a wild out of control shot after coach spent a minute drawing up a play for them.   Game ended with LSU win 59-56     Coach Flo just has not incorporated any kind of discipline into this team....they play aggressive defense but the entire offense looks free-lance.......or else they don't pay any attention to her.

Your comments have been repeated by many here, even during her years 1-5. 

Aggressive D, free lancing offense = low scoring games, but not winning those games....

1 minute ago, steeleagle said:

Your comments have been repeated by many here, even during her years 1-5. 

Aggressive D, free lancing offense = low scoring games, but not winning those games....

not much has changed has it ?....except the faces on the floor...

As some have suggested.....this might be Greene's first opportunity to improve one of the programs.  I don't like to see coaches get fired but this trend is no way positive and Coach Flo has had ample opportunity to change the look and direction of the team... 

Just now, AU64 said:

not much has changed has it ?....except the faces on the floor...

As some have suggested.....this might be Greene's first opportunity to improve one of the programs.  I don't like to see coaches get fired but this trend is no way positive and Coach Flo has had ample opportunity to change the look and direction of the team... 

I just wonder if a new AD who will officially take over in February, would pull the string on an existing coach so early into his official capacity. I just don't know how much interest there is in the PTB to put pressure on the AD to fire her. 

2 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

I just wonder if a new AD who will officially take over in February, would pull the string on an existing coach so early into his official capacity. I just don't know how much interest there is in the PTB to put pressure on the AD to fire her. 

I'm guessing not much pressure and don't think there would be an immediate change... but maybe after the season is over...May or whenever we could find a new coach..    .It would either be then or else wait for another season which I can't see happening....JMO. 

2 hours ago, tigeraddikt said:

I watched the 2nd quarter last night. Very painful.

The last 20 seconds was more than that...

• WarTiger changed the title to Women vs LSU
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived