Who replaces Tre’ Williams at linebacker ?

aubiefifty

On 1/26/2018 at 10:41 AM, lionheartkc said:

Word of advice... don't argue linebacker recruiting with Mikey. He's followed it closer and is far more passionate about it than anyone else on this board for as long as I have been a part of the board.

Not arguing recruiting, just bantering. I clarified my position. Recruiting, not specific to any position, is a crapshoot anyway. There have been many can't miss recruits over the years to never play a meaningful snap all aross the country. I had much rather have an average recruiting staff that were excellent developers. It would, however, be nice to have both.

8 hours ago, Apraser99 said:

Not arguing recruiting, just bantering. I clarified my position. Recruiting, not specific to any position, is a crapshoot anyway. There have been many can't miss recruits over the years to never play a meaningful snap all aross the country. I had much rather have an average recruiting staff that were excellent developers. It would, however, be nice to have both.

While I agree about the importance of developers, we're playing in the rarified air where you need top classes AND development to keep up with the Jonses. You won't find many around here who would be happy taking a back seat to the best of the best teams.

I'll do it, 5'9" 168 lbs. I run a solid 4'9" 40 maybe a 4'8" with motivation from wearing an Auburn jersey. Used up my four years of wrestling eligibility but I still have 4 in football. If you can throw people while tackling I'm your guy!

But no seriously, I think that it's time for Richard McBryde to shine.

Archived