2018 4* SDE/DT Malik Langham

WFE12

25 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

It feels like Allen Greene is personally delivering this message.  It's funny, because when fredst posts something it doesn't feel as if a dog is posting.

I really believe, when I am not looking , that my Old English Sheepdog talks sarcastically and loves gifs, occasionally taking breaks to destroy the yard I’m working hard to keep nice. She, too, is worried that Langham is all Bammer ?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

It feels like Allen Greene is personally delivering this message.  It's funny, because when fredst posts something it doesn't feel as if a dog is posting.

Thanks my man!!! We officially are fam after this compliment! lol. Because with Fred his posting style is more like a cheetah. He has spots on him but is really fast! He sees his prey. Stalks them and then accelerates to give the kill shot with a gif! WOOOO!!

Just now, ellitor said:

Well this is interesting. Watts & Hank South just both changed their Langham picks from Bama to foggy.

:cool:

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I don't think bama will have room

Agreed. They can't take a full class w/ the extras they convinced to hold over from last year.

2 minutes ago, TigerFanAU said:

He grew up a lifelong Auburn fan, come home Langham!!

A few picks for Florida in but none from UF, AU, or Bama reporters FWIW.

if UAT gets the people they they want and believe they will get, they can only sign 23, then they will not have room. However, i dont think they will get the first 8 they want and believe they are getting and as a result they will have room to take him. Hope i am wrong because he would be a super addition to this class with his versaltility.

Come to the best school in the state that will not play games with you and will let you play games fast and furious against all the schedules for 2018, 2019 & beyond. You can experience the thrill of beating bammer!

This is good for us as they have 19 signed or committed, so they only have room for 3. 

If so, Satan is in need of DB's and will take them above others, 

may be a great opportunity for us, with Langham and possibly Walker

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Wolk picked Langham to Florida 2 hours ago. Apparently the Gator threat is real.

and now Luke followed suit.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Wolk picked Langham to Florida 2 hours ago. Apparently the Gator threat is real.

anywhere but auburn...

8 minutes ago, PotPot said:

How do you convince a lifelong Auburn fan to go anywhere but Auburn?

???

8 hours ago, TigerFanAU said:

He grew up a lifelong Auburn fan, come home Langham!!

I have never seen that make a bit of difference. Sometimes it seems like "always been a fan of" can be the worst thing that can happen.

1 hour ago, Samau said:

Overall this is a pretty good class but it seems like we are getting our but kicked at the end....

Maybe, maybe not. Wait until dark-thirty tomorrow and we'll know.

I can't be the only one who feels icky being the school someone settles for because one doesn't have room... especially when the school they really want is the Turds...

Maybe I "have too much Auburn" in me but if I were a highly sought after football recruit, with my love for Auburn, I would choose a school like UCF/Troy/Tulane/UAB before going to Alabama. I just couldn't play for them. 

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

I can't be the only one who feels icky being the school someone settles for because one doesn't have room... especially when the school they really want is the Turds...

Maybe I "have too much Auburn" in me but if I were a highly sought after football recruit, with my love for Auburn, I would choose a school like UCF/Troy/Tulane/UAB before going to Alabama. I just couldn't play for them. 

If Alabama wanted me and Auburn didn't as a recruit, I would absolutely go to Bama just to show AU what they missed out on.  Hell, that's a big reason Bo Jackson came here.  Bama told him no matter what, he wouldn't be good enough to play early.  Auburn said come earn it.

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

And that would be foolish. And yes, you are the only one who feels that way. It happens every year. Business, never personal.

Archived