Prayers please

bigbird

My son is a severe hemophilia B patient with inhibitors and we are on day 8 of a hospital stay with a severe ankle bleed. Although the bleed seems to have finally stopped, his pain has been a steady 7 or 8 throughout our stay.  We are looking at another week at least and he is starting to wear down. Please pray for strength and healing for James. Thank you

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

My son is a severe hemophilia B patient and we are on day 8 of a hospital stay with a severe ankle bleed. Although the bleed seems to have finally stopped, his pain has been a steady 7 or 8 throughout our stay.  We are looking at another week at least and he is starting to wear down. Please pray for strength and healing for James. Thank you

You got it!!  Prayers sent!!

prayers for your son....and all those who love him....

Prayers sent for James and his family. 

Prayers for James and for his caregivers. May God watch over him and you and give James comfort and less pain. Been doing the hospital stay stuff with my dad. Not a fun thing, but treasure the time with your son. Keep us updated, please.

WE got you fam. Consider it done. 

Asking for our Heavenly Father to intervene on behalf of your son. May His peace and comfort fill James, you , and loved ones. Our God is an awesome God. 

Prayers lifted for James & the whole Bird family, and prayers lifted for a4e as well (it never hurts to keep trying). "The prayer of the righteous is powerful & effective."

Archived