Prayers please

bigbird

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leaning in from Powder Springs, GA....

"Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary"  Isaiah 40:31

The support shown in this thread is why I love Auburn. We are a family that looks out for one another. Prayers for you, your son, and your family! May God bless y'all with a quick recovery. 

Praying. God is in control. Here for you Bird. 

Lifting all involved from James, thru family, and including medical team. God is good! May he give each of you the peace that passeth all understanding, and healing for James.

Sorry for your family to have to deal with this. Prayers being offered!

14 hours ago, bigbird said:

My son is a severe hemophilia B patient with inhibitors and we are on day 8 of a hospital stay with a severe ankle bleed. Although the bleed seems to have finally stopped, his pain has been a steady 7 or 8 throughout our stay.  We are looking at another week at least and he is starting to wear down. Please pray for strength and healing for James. Thank you

my god...  prayers sent.

please keep us updated.

I'm outta thanks for the day. Just know that we truly are humbled and appreciate all the love. Thank you, everyone.

15 hours ago, bigbird said:

My son is a severe hemophilia B patient with inhibitors and we are on day 8 of a hospital stay with a severe ankle bleed. Although the bleed seems to have finally stopped, his pain has been a steady 7 or 8 throughout our stay.  We are looking at another week at least and he is starting to wear down. Please pray for strength and healing for James. Thank you

Praying for James, you, and your family Bird. Love ya bud. Prayers and good vibes sent!

you got it mr bird. your humor is always uplifting to us on the board. may the good lord lift you ,your son, and family up with healing and put a smile on your face like you have so many of us. let us know when little bird is better.

Archived