Prayers please

bigbird

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers to your son, James, and family.  I am not too familiar with the disease, but being in pain in the hospital for over a week is hard to deal with in any condition. I pray for a speedy recovery.

22 hours ago, bigbird said:

My son is a severe hemophilia B patient with inhibitors and we are on day 8 of a hospital stay with a severe ankle bleed. Although the bleed seems to have finally stopped, his pain has been a steady 7 or 8 throughout our stay.  We are looking at another week at least and he is starting to wear down. Please pray for strength and healing for James. Thank you

Dang bud....prayers out for you and your son. Hope it gets resolved soon. Hate the fella has to suffer through this.

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

Oh my goodness! What a cutie! He must get his good looks from his mother. I do not see a tinge of yellow or any downy feathers anywhere! Looks like he's feeling a little better. Thank you, Lord.

20 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Where the Auburn blanket??? Damn he takes after his Mom in looks thank god

That Auburn blanket wore out a couple hospitalizations ago. Surprised you remembered it...really surprised.

Prayers for your son's healing, comfort for you and the family and wisdom for the caregivers!

James and you guys have been in my Prayers during this time.  It tears me up to know my buddy is and has been in so much pain.  I know it breaks your hearts to see him go through this.  Know that God is in control.  

11 minutes ago, around4ever said:

James and you guys have been in my Prayers during this time.  It tears me up to know my buddy is and has been in so much pain.  I know it breaks your hearts to see him go through this.  Know that God is in control.  

He ask about you often. Thank you

Just wanted to let y'all know that I have read each and every response y'all have been gracious enough to leave for him. He gets a smile every time. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They have not gone unheard.

34 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Just wanted to let y'all know that I have read each and every response y'all have been gracious enough to leave for him. He gets a smile every time. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They have not gone unheard.

What does he think of golf?

Thinking of you and James and the rest of your family. You're in great hands. Keep your heads and spirits up - I'm not ashamed to admit he's probably tougher than I will ever be at this point!

2 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Sssshhhh! You don't want to give the boy a setback! :Sing:

It might make him laugh when Golf's teeth fall out. ?

Archived