Prayers please

bigbird

On 1/22/2018 at 6:33 PM, bigbird said:

My son is a severe hemophilia B patient with inhibitors and we are on day 8 of a hospital stay with a severe ankle bleed. Although the bleed seems to have finally stopped, his pain has been a steady 7 or 8 throughout our stay.  We are looking at another week at least and he is starting to wear down. Please pray for strength and healing for James. Thank you

Bigbird, I will be praying for your son. I know how a child's illness can pull at your heart strings. Some of the most beautiful things the Lord did in His life was, to help desperate parents, when they brought their sick children to Him. Indeed, He cares. Prayers and Lord Bless!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/22/2018 at 7:33 PM, bigbird said:

My son is a severe hemophilia B patient with inhibitors and we are on day 8 of a hospital stay with a severe ankle bleed. Although the bleed seems to have finally stopped, his pain has been a steady 7 or 8 throughout our stay.  We are looking at another week at least and he is starting to wear down. Please pray for strength and healing for James. Thank you

Prayers sent!

Bird, Thx for sending out the Gloobtrotter pic.. can you update us on your son's  progress. Ready for some hopefully very good news. Thanks.

36 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Bird, Thx for sending out the Gloobtrotter pic.. can you update us on your son's  progress. Ready for some hopefully very good news. Thanks.

Doc will be here in a little while. He had a better day yesterday, but until then there was no change.  He was finally able to move his ankle, even though it is what you would consider micromovements.

Prayers work!  James slept almost 10 hours through the night and woke this morning with almost no pain. The micromovements from last night have turned into almost full range of motion and he literally hopped out of bed and walked to the bathroom when he woke. The docs are baffled and thrilled at the same time.  There is no other way to say it, there was divine intervention. Thank you to everyone that prayed and had others pray on his behalf. Please share God's healing of James with others as proof of his grace and love.  We are humbled by the love you have shown us. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Prayers work!  James slept almost 10 hours through the night and woke this morning with almost no pain. The micromovements from last night have turned into almost full range of motion and he literally hopped out of bed and walked to the bathroom when he woke. The docs are baffled and thrilled at the same time.  There is no other way to say it, there was divine intervention. Thank you to everyone that prayed and had others pray on his behalf. Please share God's healing of James with others as proof of his grace and love.  We are humbled by the love you have shown us. Thank you.

WDJames!!!

18 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Awesome news! I just had to send you that note this am because I had a good feeling. So happy for your family, your son, his friends. etc.. 

that young man needs to be out playing instead of being stuck in a room tying to get well. god bless him and those globetrotters who try to make lives a little easier. being a child can be tough. i never grew up and at 62 it is still no easier..........just trying to add some humor to a hard situation. i will continue to pray..........

Praise be to God for all that He has done and will continue to do. Great to hear the news. Prayer and believing is an incredible combination when we have such an awesome God. He is in control. 

42 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Very glad to hear this. Will continue to pray for James. 

Praise God Brother. All the best going forward. 

2 hours ago, gr82be said:

Praise be to God for all that He has done and will continue to do. Great to hear the news. Prayer and believing is an incredible combination when we have such an awesome God. He is in control. 

Amen.  Always trust and believe in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!  God is good all the time.  I am so glad to hear that he is doing better.  

36 minutes ago, DyeCampAlum said:

Just saw this, and grateful for the happy report, but I am pausing to pray for your son and for you.

Why would you pause to pray ? Prayer works, I have seen it over & over again in my life. Without faith, life is meaningless.

Awesome news Bird. Will continue to pray for James and your family.

3 hours ago, AUMASTERS said:

Why would you pause to pray ? Prayer works, I have seen it over & over again in my life. Without faith, life is meaningless.

I'm guessing he doesn't pray in motion?

3 hours ago, AUMASTERS said:

I believe he is saying he is pausing what he is doing to pray - you know to focus ;)

BB - thrilled for the great news and will continue to pray for you guys!

Archived