2019 4* LB Lavonta Bentley

ellitor

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While Clemson still leads it is good he now likes Auburn and is feeling the love. let's keep the love going and hope the pipeline of current players will help us turn him to Auburn over time.

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

While Clemson still leads it is good he now likes Auburn and is feeling the love. let's keep the love going and hope the pipeline of current players will help us turn him to Auburn over time.

We aren't going to get Bentley. 

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

We aren't going to get Bentley. 

I have the same feeling. If it's a Gus v. Swinney battle, which Bentley has claimed that his 1-on-1 chats with the head coach have currently put Clemson in the lead, then we're not sitting too pretty. The tone from the article I read just doesn't feel good to me. Paoppoe seems to be our best bet at a top level LB this class.

On 4/20/2018 at 1:52 PM, Zeek said:

I have the same feeling. If it's a Gus v. Swinney battle, which Bentley has claimed that his 1-on-1 chats with the head coach have currently put Clemson in the lead, then we're not sitting too pretty. The tone from the article I read just doesn't feel good to me. Paoppoe seems to be our best bet at a top level LB this class.

Not the reason we won't get Bentley. 

Archived