Mark Emmert Criticism

smackydoodle

59 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Of course your bammer coworkers are idiots if they believe that.  Just like our fans who believe we don't play the game too.  We obviously do not play the game as well as spuat, but it is not because we aren't trying.

wde

Bolded part's 'nuff said.

The difference between how bammer cheats vs everybody else, is for everyone else, there is a looming threat of NCAA investigation so they have to limit what they do, how much they do...so, there's still a level playing field, so to speak because they're all in the same boat.

Bammer can just do whatever they want with impunity.  Even when they're caught red handed and actual physical evidence is presented to the world, the NCAA (Emmert) turns a blind eye, the SEC turns a blind eye, ESPN turns a blind eye, etc, etc...  There's even posters on this board, AU fans, who are impressed by Saban and how bammer does things.

THAT is the Black Helicopter stuff, if you ask me (even though I know nobody did ask me).

6 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Who polices Emmertt?

Obviously nobody.

He'll only have issues if it becomes a LEGAL issue.

2 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Obviously nobody.

He'll only have issues if it becomes a LEGAL issue.

Typical "exec" managed by a Board of some kind....and as long as there are not big issues, nobody pays attention....but I think those days might be over. JMO

Link to the Board of Governors....  http://web1.ncaa.org/committees/committees_roster.jsp?CommitteeName=EXEC

On 1/26/2018 at 9:40 PM, JBiGGiE said:

Deadspin: Report: NCAA President Mark Emmert Was Personally Informed About 37 MSU Athlete Sex Assault Cases In 2010, Did Nothing. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwp43Hrzo

Emmert can't sink fast enough.   Hope this gains tons of traction. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/9/2018 at 1:34 PM, lionheartkc said:

Of course it has... the sports media knows who pays the bills.

I mean where is the media outrage?  Where are the feminist groups? Where is the ACLU? Where is the FBI to raid the NCAA’s office?

This story is dead as a door nail and Mark Emerrt is still firmly planted in the NCAA.  It's hilarious how the public has been conditioned to jump from one hot topic to another without even the fainted recollection of this horrendous event hitting the news only a few weeks ago.  

1 hour ago, keesler said:

This story is dead as a door nail and Mark Emerrt is still firmly planted in the NCAA.  It's hilarious how the public has been conditioned to jump from one hot topic to another without even the fainted recollection of this horrendous event hitting the news only a few weeks ago.  

It's imperative that we are that way... otherwise we would have overthrown the government decades ago.

Archived