Big 12/SEC Challenge

TigerOne

Playing offense against WVa is a real challenge...the push and grab the entire game and I think the refs get tired of blowing the whistle or else what is considered a foul becomes more flagrant as the game goes along so that only really hard fouls get called against them.   Huggins has played that way for years betting that refs will not call all of the fouls that the team commits.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The games the SEC lost were all close with the exception of the A&M game and they actually closed late to make it at least look respectable. This make the RPI of the whole SEC go up and it even makes Auburn's one SEC loss to bama look even better.  Assuming no meltdowns in the SEC then we should get 7 teams in the big dance at a minimum and 9 is barely possible.

7 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Daymeon Fishback represents Auburn well. He's the best on the SEC network, great duo with the Arkansas guy

Suprised he has not got the promotion to the mothership like some of the SEC network football guys did in booger and Mcelroy. Like you said EASILY the best sec network basketball analyst.

16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Suprised he has not got the promotion to the mothership like some of the SEC network football guys did in booger and Mcelroy. Like you said EASILY the best sec network basketball analyst.

No doubt, I'm being objective as well. I think it could be a great recruiting tool. We put former players on TV for sure. Maybe not in the league but we put them on TV!!! Lol:muscles:

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

No doubt, I'm being objective as well. I think it could be a great recruiting tool. We put former players on TV for sure. Maybe not in the league but we put them on TV!!! Lol:muscles:

YESSIR! hahahaha and we got the best of both worlds with chuck!!! Chuck is easily the most famous and prominent sports announcer out there. 

20 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

South Carolina with a win will jump into the rankings. They have #14 Texas Tech on the ropes plus huge wins over Kentucky and Florida. They are my dark horse in the SEC tournament

GRRR! Could you have waited til the game was over? Nice Jinx there.

13 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

Shame that Georgia or SC were not able to pull it out. They were both in it right to the end. Only ole miss and a and m were completely out of their games, and the Kansas/ A and M game was their top team against our last place team. 

And the 2 teams who needs the Ws the most.

13 hours ago, around4ever said:

You are probably correct. 

From unranked to over us given how we have dominated the last 2 & a half games we've played. I don't think so.

Archived