Jarrett Stidham has surgery!!!

WFE12

Auburn quarterback Jarrett Stidham has minor surgery on left shoulder

James Crepea

Auburn quarterback Jarrett Stidham had offseason surgery on his left shoulder, a school spokesman confirmed, but he's expected to be able to take part in spring practice next month.

"Jarrett had a minor procedure on his left shoulder," according to an Auburn spokesman. "Coach (Gus) Malzahn expects him to participate in spring practice."

Auburn opens spring practice on Feb. 27.

Eagle Eye TV first reported the injury to Stidham, who was photographed on campus Thursday with his left arm in a sling.

Stidham completed 66.5 percent of his passes for 3,158 yards with 18 touchdowns and six interceptions and rushed for 153 yards and four touchdowns last season.

? we all good

not a problem but i already posted the article when someone started the thread about he heard and could not find proof article. probably why not much discussion in this thread. just thought i would let you know and certainly not telling you what to do.

26 minutes ago, shabby said:

so no information as to what the injury is and what caused it?

No real info but consider, he DID get sacked a LOT this year.

51 minutes ago, shabby said:

so no information as to what the injury is and what caused it?

Hmmm...I distinctly remember him getting drove into the ground at the SECCG amongst other things. Maybe that lol.

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Who knew? I came here expecting one of those threads @bigbird is known for lol. Glad  it’s the left shoulder.

I'm just biding my time.

1 hour ago, passthebiscuits said:

Was told it was arthroscopic surgery to clean up some cartilage in the non throwing shoulder. It bothered him a little through the year and was an accumulation of tackles/hits and not one play. 

If Stidham needs someone told hold his girl while he is rehabbing I can help him with this problem. 

6 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

If Stidham needs someone told hold his girl while he is rehabbing I can help him with this problem. 

I already called shotgun on that bigboy

I told a bammer today that Stidham had surgery.  His reply was unexpected and kinda funny.  He said, 'you mean they finally removed UCF's #18 from his back'. 

34 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Y’all leave Kennedy alone! ? 

Y’all know she has three sisters? One who is currently enrolled at Auburn. ?

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

I already called shotgun on that bigboy

You can have Stidham if you want. No one is fighting you for him

Come on now. Heart surgery is three exclamation point surgery. Shoulder surgery on the non-throwing arm is comma surgery at best... maybe semi-colon.

I was hoping they could go in and remove the "happy" from his feet :dunno:

20 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Come on now. Heart surgery is three exclamation point surgery. Shoulder surgery on the non-throwing arm is comma surgery at best... maybe semi-colon.

Possibly an indictment on my sanity and/or taste, but the procedure that came to my mind was 

post-season Bowl resection.

1 minute ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Possibly an indictment on my sanity and/or taste, but the procedure that came to my mind was 

post-season Bowl resection.

I couldn't help but cringe a bit when I wrote it since, after my surgery a few months ago, I actually have a semi-colon.

Archived