what length have the enemies gone to

aubiefifty

to cheat to steal a game plan or practice notes say on a scrimmage or something? i remember the auburn coach almost having his game plan stolen and even bama had their game plan stolen. does auburn do all that closed stuff indoors? has anyone ever caught someone using drones or anything. yes it is slow and thought a couple of fun stories might get mentioned or at least how security is approached.

Didn't we fire a staffer fairly recently for selling closed-practice film or something to uat?

Not exactly what you asked for, but it appears uat initially gave that Jody Wright guy a job so he would snitch on Miss St and falsely implicate Auburn during the Cam Newton witch hunt.

WDE!

Gus has a history of stealing signs from our opponents

Some will feel dirty about that but I'm all for it. Change your signals if you don't want people catching on.

Just now, Tiger said:

Some will feel dirty about that but I'm all for it. Change your signals if you don't want people catching on.

Not sure why anybody would take issue if it's simply "in game" reading of the signs, etc. and you're just good at it.

I mean, if the QB's audible was "Run Right Off Tackle" HUT!  ...is the defense expected to ignore that?

:beer2:

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

Stealing signals is part of the game, stealing playbooks isn't.

18 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Stealing signals is part of the game, stealing playbooks isn't.

Agreed. But when Saban was stealing our signs in 2010 a popular view of sign-stealing on this board was that it was wrong and unethical tactic blah blah blah 

Funny how that changed after the 2013 national title game when Kelvin  Benjamin was complaining that we knew what they were calling

22 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Agreed. But when Saban was stealing our signs in 2010 a popular view of sign-stealing on this board was that it was wrong and unethical tactic blah blah blah 

Funny how that changed after the 2013 national title game when Kelvin  Benjamin was complaining that we knew what they were calling

That's because it's only okay when WE do it.  P'shaw... >:D

55 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Come on man . Don’t you know it’s only okay when we do it?!

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

If they were too stupid to change from what d Craig knew they deserved it. Same thing in 2014 vs samford. Kodi was on that staff. Gus acknowledged Kodi probably tipped us off in the first half. 

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

I am fairly sure bammer did have us figured out in 2010. One of the few times Gus offensive statistics go way up in the 2 nd half. I’m not mad though. If you can figure out signs legally go for it. 

• WarTiger changed the title to what length have the enemies gone to
20 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Salad. Stairs. Enough said.....

Can you please elaborate on what these stories are? I know that some people take them very seriously and some people think it is just some funny speculation, but I don't actually know the stories behind all the suspicion and speculation. What happened and to whom did it happen? Thanks!

38 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Can you please elaborate on what these stories are? I know that some people take them very seriously and some people think it is just some funny speculation, but I don't actually know the stories behind all the suspicion and speculation. What happened and to whom did it happen? Thanks!

I think he is referring to Logan Young. 

On 1/26/2018 at 9:05 AM, aubiefifty said:

to cheat to steal a game plan or practice notes say on a scrimmage or something? i remember the auburn coach almost having his game plan stolen and even bama had their game plan stolen. does auburn do all that closed stuff indoors? has anyone ever caught someone using drones or anything. yes it is slow and thought a couple of fun stories might get mentioned or at least how security is approached.

In  both cases, that material was left in a brief case in a temporarily vacant hotel meeting room. The most likely explanation is that a common thief grabbed them to see if anything of value was inside.

On 1/26/2018 at 3:45 PM, Tiger said:

You don't have the story straight. The accusation was that the headphones that AU used were bugged so the little hounds toothed gnome knew what Gus was calling because he HEARD IT first hand from the Coaches. It was not simply stealing signals from the sidelines by watching and figuring things out or overhearing the QB1 on the field. The nickatator knew he couldn't beat AU and Cam fair and square.

sorry my post confused y'all. i was just wondering if it happens much at auburn trying to see what auburn might be working on. flying drones over the practice field or some guy filming or taking notes from some apartment or something. i was trying to get more conversation going since the slow down of the board after the season. but i am sure shady stuff has been attempted before.shrugs

11 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

sorry my post confused y'all. i was just wondering if it happens much at auburn trying to see what auburn might be working on. flying drones over the practice field or some guy filming or taking notes from some apartment or something. i was trying to get more conversation going since the slow down of the board after the season. but i am sure shady stuff has been attempted before.shrugs

I would introduce you to black helicopter wareagle6 but I think he is banned.

On 1/29/2018 at 9:58 AM, aujeff11 said:

I would introduce you to black helicopter wareagle6 but I think he is banned.

Oh man. What a guy war eagle 6 was 

Archived