#ReleaseTheMemo

WDG

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, AUDub said:

What it would have looked like. 

154px-Aclu-v-ashcroft-redacted.jpg

Ha!  You know to me the big tell in this is why all Repubs on the intel committee voted to release the Dems memo, yet no Dems voted to release the Repubs memo. That reeks. 

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Pure partisan obstruction.

The video made that clear. I think perhaps we are finally getting closer to the Russia collusion.

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Ha!  You know to me the big tell in this is why all Repubs on the intel committee voted to release the Dems memo, yet no Dems voted to release the Repubs memo. That reeks. 

Nah. Can't read too much into that. The Ds wanted no goofball memos released in the first place. 

And don't forget the Rs initially voted not to release the D memo. 

9 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Nah. Can't read too much into that. The Ds wanted no goofball memos released in the first place. 

And don't forget the Rs initially voted not to release the D memo. 

It is quite obvious why the D's didn't want the memo to come out. Potential game changer to say the least.

My take was the R's wanted the D memo vetted. Nothing more and after doing so approved its release.

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

It is quite obvious why the D's didn't want the memo to come out. Potential game changer to say the least.

My take was the R's wanted the D memo vetted. Nothing more and after doing so approved its release.

Irony, considering how it backfired. 

The backfiring will continue once the Democratic version comes out.

12 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Hardly. Their objections mirrored those of the DOJ and FBI. 

12 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Shame they didn't extend that same courtesy with Nunes' memo. 

Trump should have bounced the memo  back to the Dems and said you release it. It was said to contained sensitive (if not classified) material and names of sources. The Dems would catch hell if they released it and someone (Shiff?) could face criminal charges. Surely there is no one here so partisan they want this to happen.

Archived