Michigan State in deep trouble

AUIH1

5 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I hear these kind of criminals have a bad time in prison....thinking he will not die of old age. 

As for those coaches......yep...MSU has been less than pro-active with them.    I used to see MSU as a brother (or sister) cow college like AU....but whatever respect I had for that school is out the window.   Maybe something going on but as you or someone noted, once the jail sentence is announced and the big $$$ fine levied, the media is likely to move along to something else. which is probably what the university trustees are hoping. 

Totally agree with you.

This is why I had little to no problem with how Auburn/Gus handled that Landon guy awhile back.

Maybe they jumped the gun, maybe not, but you just don't mess around with this as an institution. ..not even to mention just human decency.

See? Even now my thoughts are jumbled.  I gotta get back to the football board.

9 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Totally agree with you.

This is why I had little to no problem with how Auburn/Gus handled that Landon guy awhile back.

Maybe they jumped the gun, maybe not, but you just don't mess around with this as an institution. ..not even to mention just human decency.

See? Even now my thoughts are jumbled.  I gotta get back to the football board.

Yep...things are a lot clearer over there....:)

Just now, AU64 said:

Yep...things are a lot clearer over there....:)

Outta Likes but YESSIR!

Archived