Emmert on hot seat?

TigerOne

Add NCAA president Mark Emmert to the names of those who knew about the assaults that occurred at Michigan State.

According to the Athletic, Emmert was informed of some 37 cases of sexual assault at MSU, including one implicating basketball players Adreian Payne and Keith Appling, in 2010.

He needs to be!  Talk about Teflon Man!  He has survived the PSU, UNC, Baylor, Miami, FBI in MBB, et al and now this comes up?!  When stuff keep happening on your watch, it's time to make a change!

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Him stepping down is the first step to pushing Saban into retirement

GO EMMERT GO!

Been my theory for a few years now.  They're yin & yang.

76Jva.gif

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, AUGoo said:

Who's the REC got up next?

I say we lobby to fire Emmert promote Katrice A. Albert,  Executive Vice President of Inclusion and Human Resources. She graduated from Auburn and worked at LSU. That should cause some serious heartburn to the bama nation.

Maybe we could get all of the college athletes to march on Indianapolis.

7 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

I say we lobby to fire Emmert promote Katrice A. Albert,  Executive Vice President of Inclusion and Human Resources. She graduated from Auburn and worked at LSU. That should cause some serious heartburn to the bama nation.

Maybe we could get all of the college athletes to march on Indianapolis.

I really don't know that much about her but that would be the bammer's worst nightmare. If it could only come to being!!

WDE

On 3/28/2018 at 1:31 PM, AUGoo said:

Who's the REC got up next?

Saban will retire from coaching and take over.....people not from Auburn, TN  or Ole Miss would love it.

Sarcasm, people....sarcasm.

12 hours ago, Slammer1 said:

I really don't know that much about her but that would be the bammer's worst nightmare. If it could only come to being!!

WDE

Since that's exactly the kind of person the NCAA needs....it will never happen. 

58 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Since that's exactly the kind of person the NCAA needs....it will never happen. 

Since she already is a high ranking person in the NCAA, it could happen... Imagine the good will the NCAA would create by promoting a black woman to the senior position.

On 4/4/2018 at 12:59 AM, milehighfan said:

When Emmert does step down you won't have to tell Saban, "don't let the door bump your a$$ on the way out."

Unless the push him out, I guarantee you that Saban will leave before Emmert does. Emmert is not in charge of that relationship. 

Archived