Men vs. LSU

WarTiger

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

Can't see us jumping over that many teams just because of one weekend of "upsets"..... but maybe a two or three spots and of course Florida and UK won and can make an argument too.    Just thinking that until some of the 10-18 teams lose, we're not going up very much though Oklahoma and North Carolina lost and should drop a few spots since both have been over-ranked in my view. .   

However it shakes it is OK with me though....polls are just a beauty contest and if we keep winning the strong RPI will be all we need to get a good tournament seeding. 

Ohio St which has gone on a run against a really weak B10 schedule and became overrated after beating Michigan St lost to Penn St this week. If we don't jump them, the SEC/Auburn would still be getting little respect.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, WDEKC said:

Ohio St which has gone on a run against a really weak B10 schedule and became overrated after beating Michigan St lost to Penn St this week. If we don't jump them, the SEC/Auburn would still be getting little respect.

There will probably be some shuffling.....I can see us up to 15 or so...hard to move past teams until they lose.

They are becoming a team, showing characteristics of a senior laden team.  Chemistry and confidence.  Characteristics of Bruce Pearl players.   WDE!!!!

11 hours ago, AU64 said:

There will probably be some shuffling.....I can see us up to 15 or so...hard to move past teams until they lose.

There are multiple teams ahead of us with 4 and 5 losses. How many do they need to lose for us to move up? At this point our schedule isn't bad.

8 minutes ago, WDEKC said:

There are multiple teams ahead of us with 4 and 5 losses. How many do they need to lose for us to move up? At this point our schedule isn't bad.

True......but would help if we beat a ranked team...someone higher than us......not just a matter of the entire league moving up...at least that is how I see it. I do think we move past teams as they lose...maybe even get up to or ahead of Oklahoma this week.

Archived