Men vs. LSU

WarTiger

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

First full game I’ve gotten to watch. AU played on rookie difficulty. 

A lot of perfect releases on 2K

hey @fredst I think this is one gif that even  @Mikey can appreciate! lol CHILL OUT BRUCE!

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

You mean... 

616F6345-7513-4EE3-803B-8713F3E4452B.jpeg

RAWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRR YES SIR CLAYTON!!! you on it tonight bro! lol 

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

A lot of perfect releases on 2K

‘Tis  beautiful. 

I’ve avoided games this year out of superstition other than following game threads. It used to seem that every game I’d watch, we’d lose. 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

‘Tis  beautiful. 

I’ve avoided games this year out of superstition other than following game threads. It used to seem that every game I’d watch, we’d lose. 

Same. After the Ole Miss game I started turning it off at half time and we ended up winning by 19. But I watched this whole game and my goodness we looked good. We’re a tournament team. 

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I LOVE SEEING COLE BLACKSTOCK!!!!!!!! When he is in we know we are lapping the other team. WOOOOOOO!!!!! He is this teams version of the 99 team Abe Smith! WAR EAGLE!!! This team is easily the most fun team to watch in the nation. They are so exciting. I LOVE THEM! I AM IN LOVE. The style is intoxicating.

Representing Killen Alabama. Woop woop

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Representing Killen Alabama. Woop woop

THE cold blooded killer from killen,alabama! I LOVE IT!

5 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

It would be a  big jump, but we really are a top 10 team right now. We deserve it. Doubt the polls will say so, but I have no doubt.

It would be nice but it doesn't matter.  The AP has little to do with the tournament seedings.  Right now we are a 4 seed and could easily work into a 2 seed but more likely a 3 seed.  I'll take that any year. 

Checked my CBS sports app during game to see individual scoring and saw Purifoy listed on bench. First time I've noticed it and I use the app for every game. I assume it's an error but it sure got my attention. Started looking everywhere for info but couldn't find anything to back it up. :dunno:

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

hey @fredst I think this is one gif that even  @Mikey can appreciate! lol CHILL OUT BRUCE!

HaHa. That was awesome. Harper really takes a beating every game huh!!

30 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

I do think if the SEC finishes this, we will jump to top ten or so

Can't see us jumping over that many teams just because of one weekend of "upsets"..... but maybe a two or three spots and of course Florida and UK won and can make an argument too.    Just thinking that until some of the 10-18 teams lose, we're not going up very much though Oklahoma and North Carolina lost and should drop a few spots since both have been over-ranked in my view. .   

However it shakes it is OK with me though....polls are just a beauty contest and if we keep winning the strong RPI will be all we need to get a good tournament seeding. 

6 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

HaHa. That was awesome. Harper really takes a beating every game huh!!

our floor general can def take a punch! IRON JAW BABY! haha

2 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Same. After the Ole Miss game I started turning it off at half time and we ended up winning by 19. But I watched this whole game and my goodness we looked good. We’re a tournament team. 

A little more size would be good but we’ve got a bunch of guys that can score, several that rebound and just about everybody plays good defense. I may be completely out to lunch but I think my favorite player is Murray- guy seems to do everything and still not get noticed, looks like the “glue” for the team (reminds me of Bryant Smith on the ‘99 team). We may not be getting much respect but this is a really good team.

32 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Can't see us jumping over that many teams just because of one weekend of "upsets"..... but maybe a two or three spots and of course Florida and UK won and can make an argument too.    Just thinking that until some of the 10-18 teams lose, we're not going up very much though Oklahoma and North Carolina lost and should drop a few spots since both have been over-ranked in my view. .   

However it shakes it is OK with me though....polls are just a beauty contest and if we keep winning the strong RPI will be all we need to get a good tournament seeding. 

Yea top ten might be a stretch but I can see a top fifteen. There's a bunch of teams that I think we're better than. Clemson, Wichita st, North Carolina, and Gonzaga to name a few. I've watched a few St. Mary's games and I think they're under rated., They even beat Gonzaga away and are still ranked below them. I think though that the SEC might get some respect now

2 hours ago, gr82be said:

Checked my CBS sports app during game to see individual scoring and saw Purifoy listed on bench. First time I've noticed it and I use the app for every game. I assume it's an error but it sure got my attention. Started looking everywhere for info but couldn't find anything to back it up. :dunno:

I actually saw on Gametracker he got subbed in for?!?  But, like you found no info.  Must've been a typo.

Archived