Pearl said we’d be undefeated w Wiley, talked as a F4 squad

Dual-Threat Rigby

I can’t negate that logic honestly. If Austin and Purifoy will play again next year, this team could be legendary. IDK if Heron will return though, I know he got some pretty high grades before the season and he’s been great 

Heron has played well this year but he has not been so good that he will be a high round pick next year. He has yet to have a breakout game where he is hot both half's where he seems unstoppable. Now part of that may be because there is so much talent around him that he doesn't have to carry the load.  Tonight we had 5 different players in double figures.  I believe Heron has improved a lot over last year but because of the improvement of the other players and because he is what often referred to as a tweener I don't think he would go any higher than third round. He is a little short for small forward and is a very good shooter but a don't know if he is a good enough shooter to rate 1st or 2nd round as a shooting guard. Because of that I think he will be back. I really hope Wiley stays and plays next year a lot will depend on where NBA scouts predict he will go. I think he needs at least another year to improve his game and draft stock. Purifoy sat out a year then played a year then sat out again this year. Next year should be his 4th year he may just decide to try his luck at the NBA.  The fact that he still practices with the team and goes to the games he may surprise me and return next year. We could conceivably have all our current players from this year who will all be better with a year more of experience plus Wiley and Purifoy that has the potential to be a scary good team next year.

That said this years team is starting to look scary good also.

Archived