Pro Wrestling Open Thread

Brad_ATX

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

you know I will be there if I knew there was one.

Look two threads down lol. Now what’s a rusev?

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Look two threads down lol. Now what’s a rusev?

tenor.gif

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

tenor.gif

Sounds similar to “Rumspringa!”

RashFirstFritillarybutterfly-max-1mb.gif

Edited by aujeff11
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Sounds similar to “Rumspringa!”

RashFirstFritillarybutterfly-max-1mb.gif

The dude is funny on that diva show

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

RUSEV DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm stoked.  Smackdown is doing a house show at the arena 5 minutes from me next month.  And it's on RUSEV DAY!

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm stoked.  Smackdown is doing a house show at the arena 5 minutes from me next month.  And it's on RUSEV DAY!

WOOOOOO!!!!!!!! man oh man that is what I am freaking talking about sir! and what a great day it will be!

• 2 weeks later...

Pinning Reigns and Cena clean (relatively. small package on reigns is as close as your gonna get when it comes to pinning reigns clean if you are not Strowman.) is a hell of a way to kick off mania season. Hope he has a match worth a damn on the card. Hate to see anyone get hurt but jason jordan injury is going to help him get out of mid card and tag team hell. They totally wasted Rollins year until now.

• Like 1

I haven't seen Raw yet and won't until the end of the week (traveling for work).  But agreed, getting him naway from Jordan will do Seth wonders.  I'd dig a Seth vs Finn vs Miz Mania match for the IC.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I haven't seen Raw yet and won't until the end of the week (traveling for work).  But agreed, getting him naway from Jordan will do Seth wonders.  I'd dig a Seth vs Finn vs Miz Mania match for the IC.

Unfortunately jordan had a injury that forced their hand. He might need neck surgery. Very serious. I would be down for that to! I would love a Kurt Angle vs Rollins match even more.

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Wait....he went more than an hour?  Holy crap!

yes! in 3 matches. reigns first. then cena. then elias.

• Like 1

OK, I really don't like Reigns, but that promo last night was EXACTLY the kind of thing that could endear him to the hard-core fan base.

Also, go away Stephanie.  No one remotely believes you could do anything against Rousey.

5 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

OK, I really don't like Reigns, but that promo last night was EXACTLY the kind of thing that could endear him to the hard-core fan base.

Also, go away Stephanie.  No one remotely believes you could do anything against Rousey.

They are really effing up by not going with the mega match that charlotte vs rousey would be right now. That would main event mania. so disappointed. Mix tag matches suck anyways.

Also there is no transparency. Me, you ALL OF US knew what they were trying to do with reigns there so I do not think it will work! haha

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

They are really effing up by not going with the mega match that charlotte vs rousey would be right now. That would main event mania. so disappointed. Mix tag matches suck anyways.

I'm OK with not putting that pressure on Rousey yet.  No idea how she's progressed so far as a pro wrestler.  I think they are trying to build to the mega match next year for her with Asuka.  It's why you see Asuka using the arm bar submission more and more.  Expecting Asuka to challenge Charlotte and move to Smackdown to separate Asuka and Rousey for a while to build to that.

58 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm OK with not putting that pressure on Rousey yet.  No idea how she's progressed so far as a pro wrestler.  I think they are trying to build to the mega match next year for her with Asuka.  It's why you see Asuka using the arm bar submission more and more.  Expecting Asuka to challenge Charlotte and move to Smackdown to separate Asuka and Rousey for a while to build to that.

asuka and rousey does nothing for me. But Charlotte and Rousey is the biggest match they can have.

So we're a month away from Mania and I have no clue what they are doing with Braun.  That just baffles me.

• Sad 1

So we're a month away from Mania and I have no clue what they are doing with Braun.  That just baffles me.

If Vince had any brain cells left he would have him beat lesnar 1 on 1. but he is being as stubborn as ever with his reigns pet project.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

If Vince had any brain cells left he would have him beat lesnar 1 on 1. but he is being as stubborn as ever with his reigns pet project.

truth!

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Just saw the trailer for the Andre doc. 4/10. Gonna be awesome. 

I can't wait for that film.  Also, really well done with the 4/10 reference.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I can't wait for that film.  Also, really well done with the 4/10 reference.

Hah! I had to look that up. It would seem that somebody involved in choosing the release date has troll game.