Pro Wrestling Open Thread

Brad_ATX

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

This title was a good thing to create. This has been hilarious. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Bet he says his car is so fast that we can't see him

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Bet he says his car is so fast that we can't see him

Is Vinny Mac one of the writers for Fast 9. That is the kind of corny joke he would come up with for JERRRRRRRRRRRRN CEEEEEEEEEEEEEENA!!!!! even though I would def laugh!!! lol. Dr of Thuganomics era Cena is one of my favorite characters.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

Actually the above clip was better than Taker-Goldberg. The whole show sucked. The only entertaining part was Seth Rollins whipping Brock's ass & that was near the beginning of the show. I actually fell asleep during the 50 man battle royal.

On 6/8/2019 at 5:57 AM, ellitor said:

Actually the above clip was better than Taker-Goldberg. The whole show sucked. The only entertaining part was Seth Rollins whipping Brock's ass & that was near the beginning of the show. I actually fell asleep during the 50 man battle royal.

Yea, although I shouldn't be given their age, I was disappointed in the finish to Taker/Goldberg.  The first 2 minutes were decent, but really turned with the poor Jackhammer.  Do you think Goldberg really hurt himself there? I almost feel like the finish was supposed to be the Goldberg tombstone but when he couldn't lift Taker, they quickly choke slam and pin. 

21 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Do you think Goldberg really hurt himself there?

Yes. Concussion due to his own carelessness.

21 hours ago, AUBwins said:

I almost feel like the finish was supposed to be the Goldberg tombstone

Well reversal into Taker tombstoning Goldberg. Taker was very pissed at Goldberg. You could see it all over Taker's face even after the match.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Well reversal into Taker tombstoning Goldberg. Taker was very pissed at Goldberg. You could see it all over Taker's face even after the match.

Oh that makes sense! I could have lived with that finish.  Yea Taker was pissed!

Looked like Cesaro got legit injured tonight by Ricochet. For some reason Ricochet started his 630 off to the side and ended up landing on Cesaro's leg and knee. Ouch......

5 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

Looked like Cesaro got legit injured tonight by Ricochet. For some reason Ricochet started his 630 off to the side and ended up landing on Cesaro's leg and knee. Ouch......

Well with that being the finish Cesaro should have been in the full prone position. I wonder if Cesaro's knee was already hurting some from how he landed from Miz's Skull-crushing finale?

5 hours ago, AUBwins said:

More Mox please ...

Moxley in the G1 vs guys like Okada, Jay White, Shingoh, Naito, & Kota Ibushi?...

tenor.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I guess the old man is feeling good. 

• Love 1

That was a wicked finish for Kofi. Most of the matches have been pretty good considering the card. Then we're treated to Shane, then Baron. Ugh. 

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I knew there had to be a reason for Becky match first.  Love this because I know Becky will be making another appearance shortly. Lacey is a nice looking ref though 😍

Edited by AUBwins

Powerful duo right there. That was a little fun. All except Baron of course. 

01_BTS_MITB_05192019gl_00787__8b2fa68c14c757f628596c53d702db10.jpg

• Haha 1

3,500 people at Raw last night ... This is coming 48 hours after Seth Rollins was talking about how WWE has "the best pro wrestling on the planet" and 24 hours removed from a PPV where there were only about 4,500 paying customers in the building. WWE has fallen so far and I, for one, am glad that AEW is giving wrestling fans another opportunity to watch GOOD wrestling.

Edited by tgrogan21

On 6/23/2019 at 9:24 PM, AUBwins said:

Powerful duo right there. That was a little fun. All except Baron of course. 

& Lacey being the special guest ref as well as her awful wrestling. They had no business bringing her up from NXT. She needed more schooling under vets like Shayna Baszler.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

& Lacey being the special guest ref as well as her awful wrestling. They had no business bringing her up from NXT. She needed more schooling under vets like Shayna Baszler.

They probably brought her character up more than the wrestler.  She has a few signature moves that are unique. Becky has clearly carried those matches however.  Honestly at this point, they are all better off staying in NXT.

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

Honestly at this point, they are all better off staying in NXT.

I agree on all but Baszler. She's been ready for months.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I agree on all but Baszler. She's been ready for months.

I was more referring to the storyline suicide by going to main show. 

• Thanks 1

Sooo @GwillMac6 Daniel Bryan threw some shade at ya boy Seth Rollins by liking this tweet someone posted about wrestlers better than Rollins. He subsequently unliked the tweet...

image.png

I went further down the rabbit hole. I think it all stems from a tweet Seth made saying find anyone better than him. Then Seth & my favorite wrestler in the world right now Will Ospreay had an interesting back & forth on twitter...

A Full Recap of the Seth Rollins vs. Will Ospreay Online Feud

• Love 1