Null

ellitor

2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

So Keith just posted a VIP on Dean taking an OV to AU & got pissed about someone posting it on Rivals. Well he made a way to find the important info free & I found it from the timeline on Dean's 247 profile page...

image.png

We are falling by the wayside.. Hopefully this OV moves us up cuz we got work to do...He is waiting until Nov/Dec though.

Doesn't sound like we are falling by the wayside to me if he is officially visiting Au. The coaches certainly have not moved on.

36 minutes ago, Samau said:

Doesn't sound like we are falling by the wayside to me if he is officially visiting Au. The coaches certainly have not moved on.

Sure seemed like it before this update. He hasn't been saying anything about us for a while. We are in 3rd place currently. Got a long way to go so things could change 

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

We are in 3rd place currently.

Likely fourth.  But there is opportunity for the staff to make up ground if they take the right approach  at the OV.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 2

What if he and the coaches wanted it to be a “Silent” visit. Get it..a...”Silent” visit!!! Oh it’s to early to be drinking...

1 hour ago, AlaskanFAN said:

What if he and the coaches wanted it to be a “Silent” visit. Get it..a...”Silent” visit!!! Oh it’s to early to be drinking...

Then don't tell anybody about it. When something's put on the internet, it no longer has the slightest possibility of being silent. :)

16 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Then don't tell anybody about it. When something's put on the internet, it no longer has the slightest possibility of being silent. :)

That's exactly what all my friends said when I got on myspace. 

Okay, fine. I only had one friend. And his name was Tom.

:(

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

That's exactly what all my friends said when I got on myspace. 

Okay, fine. I only had one friend. And his name was Tom.

:(

Good advice given to me years ago, from a late, great lady friend that lived/worked in Montgomery: "If you don't want to see it in The Montgomery Advertiser, don't write it, if you don't want to see it on Channel 12, don't say it."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

You haven't seen my social media posts...I swear no one sees them lol

Hope the ov wows him and his mom academically

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Well after the fall out from the OV posting. Does anyone know if he is in town????

No. Will visit in the fall.

News came out last weekend on it. Sorry it never got posted here.

Edited by ellitor