Please pray

tigerfangs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, tigerfangs said:

My mother has had als (Lou Geri ggs disease) since 2013. She is completely paralyzed and is only able to breath with assistance. We have maintained and done well until she got the flu last Thursday. She is over the flu, but she is so much weaker than before. I ask for prayers of strength and healing for her. 

Prayers sent!!

Prayers ongoing! May He grant peace and healing to all involved.

2 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

@tigerfangs, how is your mother doing?

She is over the flu but has some secondary infection in her lungs due to not being able to cough. The hospice nurse gave a steroid shot yesterday, so I’m hoping that helps. She is tired by mid day and sleeps a lot now. I appreciate each and everyone of you praying for her. God is good all the time and he will heal her one day. 

• 4 weeks later...

With a heavy heart, I would like to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Our lord called my momma home on March 7th. I ask you to continue to keep my family in your prayers. 

1 hour ago, tigerfangs said:

With a heavy heart, I would like to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Our lord called my momma home on March 7th. I ask you to continue to keep my family in your prayers. 

Sorry to hear.  Praying for peace for you and your family.

Prayers for you and your family

2 hours ago, tigerfangs said:

Prayers to you and your family, brother.

So sorry for you. At least you can rejoice that the shackles her body put her in have been released. She is free.

Prayers for you and your family.

Archived