Please pray

tigerfangs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, tigerfangs said:

With a heavy heart, I would like to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Our lord called my momma home on March 7th. I ask you to continue to keep my family in your prayers. 

Condolences and ongoing best wishes for you and all of yours.

On 3/11/2018 at 12:31 PM, tigerfangs said:

With a heavy heart, I would like to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Our lord called my momma home on March 7th. I ask you to continue to keep my family in your prayers. 

I am sure she is walking around Heaven with our Lord and fully restored in a Heavenly body free of any pain. May the Lord give you peace and happiness the rest of your days my friend!

I just lost my sweet Daddy this morning. It is heart crushing, so I know how you feel @tigerfangs. My dad was a '51 graduate in aeronautical engineering, in the Navy ROTC, a member of Sigma Chi, and his sophomore class president. He met my mother at her freshman picnic on the President's lawn, when he was the sophomore class president. My favorite story of their romance is when he bet her a dime that he could kiss her without touching her. She made that bet and he kissed her right there in the library. She was stunned as he headed up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, he tossed her a dime. That same dime was taped in her wedding shoe on the day they got married. Both of them were quite the Auburn fans. As a young married couple, my husband and I bought season tickets with them and spent such quality time riding to and from the late night football games. I have so many great memories of my mother and my father. Now they are both gone, but celebrating together in heaven. I don't know how anybody survives the pain of losing a loved one without the hope of heaven and seeing them again one day. I wish that Hope for all of y'all. I add my request for prayers to this thread. It's going to be a rough time ahead.

8 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I just lost my sweet Daddy this morning. It is heart crushing, so I know how you feel @tigerfangs. My dad was a '51 graduate in aeronautical engineering, in the Navy ROTC, a member of Sigma Chi, and his sophomore class president. He met my mother at her freshman picnic on the President's lawn, when he was the sophomore class president. My favorite story of their romance is when he bet her a dime that he could kiss her without touching her. She made that bet and he kissed her right there in the library. She was stunned as he headed up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, he tossed her a dime. That same dime was taped in her wedding shoe on the day they got married. Both of them were quite the Auburn fans. As a young married couple, my husband and I bought season tickets with them and spent such quality time riding to and from the late night football games. I have so many great memories of my mother and my father. Now they are both gone, but celebrating together in heaven. I don't know how anybody survives the pain of losing a loved one without the hope of heaven and seeing them again one day. I wish that Hope for all of y'all. I add my request for prayers to this thread. It's going to be a rough time ahead.

Hate the news and love the story.

Hang in there.

27 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

So sorry for your loss. Sounds like your father lived a full and fulfilling life.

31 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I am sure he is showing off his new Orange and Blue robes as he walks Heavens' golden streets!  My prayers for you are for peace and happiness knowing he is in a place of eternal peace and happiness!

6 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Praying for both of you tonight. May God ease the pain of your loss. Both sounded like wonderful people.

21 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Beautifully written. Sounds like a wonderful, fulfilled life. Condolences to you and your family. 

On 3/13/2018 at 1:51 PM, 3rdgeneration said:

Bless you and your family and may God give you all peace and comfort knowing that you will all be together again one day. Nice story. Thanks for sharing. 

Thoughts and Prayers for your whole family.  Always trust in the Lord and know He is Awesome all the time.  I just read where your mom has gone to be with the Lord.  I pray for peace and comfort for your family and especially you as a son.  

Archived