Bama player arrested for pot possession

aubiefifty

Alabama football player arrested for pot possession

An Alabama football player was arrested Wednesday in Tuscaloosa.

Rising sophomore tight end Major Tennison was booked in Tuscaloosa County Jail on second-degree marijuana possession charges. He was held on a $300 bond as of 10 a.m. CT.

Second-degree possession is a misdemeanor for small amounts of marijuana deemed for personal use.

Tennison caught two passes for 30 yards as a true freshman in 2017. He had a nine-yard reception late in the win at Vanderbilt before pulling in a 21-yarder against Mercer in November.

This story will be updated.

Michael Casagrande is an Alabama beat writer for the Alabama Media Group. Follow him on Twitter @ByCasagrande.

Probably forced to practice without air conditioning...for 30 minutes. 

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

Meh...weed possession...

I agree. What a beta! real men snort coke! lol WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=7541562

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

E83B687D-527D-436C-A06F-902EE9A1D008.gif

it-s-cocaine-time-warrior-o.gif

4 minutes ago, fredst said:

E83B687D-527D-436C-A06F-902EE9A1D008.gif

tumblr_o145byvIYC1v2kqgno1_400.gif

This  website definitely needs a gif dedicated forum. Or each subject needs two threads. One for all gif posts. And one for members who want to follow the thread without interruption.

2 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

This  website definitely needs a gif dedicated forum. Or each subject needs two threads. One for all gif posts. And one for members who want to follow the thread without interruption.

A bama dude got busted for pot. End of story. what exactly is being interrupted? It is not like it is a pressing subject matter about AUBURN UNIVERSITY.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

A bama dude got busted for pot. End of story. what exactly is being interrupted? It is not like it is a pressing subject matter about AUBURN UNIVERSITY.

Dude, there was a lot of really important social commentary that was about to take place here....

322EC5C4-766C-444F-9F87-93F0BC31333A.gif

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

You are right. It is not a pressing matter for Auburn University. But why litter the thread with needless gifs?

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Dude, there was a lot of really important social commentary that was about to take place here....

322EC5C4-766C-444F-9F87-93F0BC31333A.gif

this is why you FAM!!!! WOOOO!!!!! you make this play so much more fun with your carefree lossey goosey attitude!!! 

1 minute ago, SumterAubie said:

You are right. It is not a pressing matter for Auburn University. But why litter the thread with needless gifs?

It is the off season sir. Like I get if it was during the season people complaining about to much gif action but we are just having fun and POKING FUN AT OUR RIVALS. It is the slow time of year around here.  I mean if you want to talk about if pot should be legalized in bama go at it and me and mr fred will step aside and just find somewhere else to get our gif on. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

this is why you FAM!!!! WOOOO!!!!! you make this play so much more fun with your carefree lossey goosey attitude!!! 

Dude, I’m serious all day. I can’t do it on a message board about college athletics too!!! Wooo! I salute your willingness to stand for you gif rights! War Damn GwillMac6!

Just now, fredst said:

Dude, I’m serious all day. I can’t do it on a message board about college athletics too!!! Wooo! I salute your willingness to stand for you gif rights! War Damn GwillMac6!

OUR gif rights!!! I am not doing this just for me I am doing it to my fellow gif'er in you!!! If you cannot have fun on a message board where can you have fun at?! 

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It is the off season sir. Like I get if it was during the season people complaining about to much gif action but we are just having fun and POKING FUN AT OUR RIVALS. It is the slow time of year around here.  I mean if you want to talk about if pot should be legalized in bama go at it and me and mr fred will step aside and just find somewhere else to get our gif on. 

This

4 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

This

lol so basically every thread you are on if there is gif action going on you want us to stop?!

tenor.gif

tumblr_mw6eygi81M1sg96k5o1_250.gif

17 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Because it’s a needless thread, lol?

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol so basically every thread you are on if there is gif action going on you want us to stop?!

Obviously you can't see you over do it. When 5 of the first 9 posts are gifs. Even if it is a 'needless' thread.

But if the moderators tolerate it.... 

Nor do I have to open the thread.

3 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

In your interests in your bio it says cold beer, college football and coeds. Well me and mr freds mission this offseason is for by the time september rolls around that using GIFs will also be in your interests!!! WOOOOOOOO!!! LETS GO!!!!! 

Archived