Bama player arrested for pot possession

aubiefifty

1 hour ago, SumterAubie said:

Obviously you can't see you over do it. When 5 of the first 9 posts are gifs. Even if it is a 'needless' thread.

But if the moderators tolerate it.... 

Nor do I have to open the thread.

Related image

7 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Related image

From one allen greene supporter to another one..... YOU JUST WON THIS THREAD! lol #BUCKbama 

it is my thread and i say post all the gifs and mem's ya want. i hate people trying to rob other people of fun. another favorite is do not post too many articles during football season. or do not post articles from that "dreaded" news site. i am sure the list goes on.i decided to quit trying to make everyone happy a few weeks ago. i am going to have fun on this site. when this place becomes a pay site let me know and i will post accordingly.............

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

it is my thread and i say post all the gifs and mem's ya want. i hate people trying to rob other people of fun. another favorite is do not post too many articles during football season. or do not post articles from that "dreaded" news site. i am sure the list goes on.i decided to quit trying to make everyone happy a few weeks ago. i am going to have fun on this site. when this place becomes a pay site let me know and i will post accordingly.............

Most of us genuinely appreciate the articles you post. I know this is where I come to get a lot of my AU fix as it pertains to articles. Do not let the couple who complain get ya down man! Keep doing you. I would of not known a bama player got popped if it was not for you posting this so thank you sir.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Most of us genuinely appreciate the articles you post. I know this is where I come to get a lot of my AU fix as it pertains to articles. Do not let the couple who complain get ya down man! Keep doing you. I would of not known a bama player got popped if it was not for you posting this so thank you sir.

...and we wouldn't have been able to enjoy this wonderful gif war!

somebody-report-that-gif-no-seriously-i-hate-gifs-and-memes.jpg

18 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Alabama football player arrested for pot possession

An Alabama football player was arrested Wednesday in Tuscaloosa.

Rising sophomore tight end Major Tennison was booked in Tuscaloosa County Jail on second-degree marijuana possession charges. He was held on a $300 bond as of 10 a.m. CT.

Second-degree possession is a misdemeanor for small amounts of marijuana deemed for personal use.

Tennison caught two passes for 30 yards as a true freshman in 2017. He had a nine-yard reception late in the win at Vanderbilt before pulling in a 21-yarder against Mercer in November.

This story will be updated.

Michael Casagrande is an Alabama beat writer for the Alabama Media Group. Follow him on Twitter @ByCasagrande.

giphy.gif

Sorry couldn't resist.

Archived