aubiefifty

Bama player arrested for pot possession

Recommended Posts

Alabama football player arrested for pot possession

An Alabama football player was arrested Wednesday in Tuscaloosa.

Rising sophomore tight end Major Tennison was booked in Tuscaloosa County Jail on second-degree marijuana possession charges. He was held on a $300 bond as of 10 a.m. CT.

Second-degree possession is a misdemeanor for small amounts of marijuana deemed for personal use.

Tennison caught two passes for 30 yards as a true freshman in 2017. He had a nine-yard reception late in the win at Vanderbilt before pulling in a 21-yarder against Mercer in November.

This story will be updated.

Michael Casagrande is an Alabama beat writer for the Alabama Media Group. Follow him on Twitter @ByCasagrande.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




He'll miss the Arky St game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably forced to practice without air conditioning...for 30 minutes. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh...weed possession...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fredst said:

Meh...weed possession...

I agree. What a beta! real men snort coke! lol WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=7541562

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I agree. What a beta! real men snort coke! lol WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=7541562

 

E83B687D-527D-436C-A06F-902EE9A1D008.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fredst said:

 

E83B687D-527D-436C-A06F-902EE9A1D008.gif

it-s-cocaine-time-warrior-o.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fredst said:

 

E83B687D-527D-436C-A06F-902EE9A1D008.gif

tumblr_o145byvIYC1v2kqgno1_400.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

tumblr_o145byvIYC1v2kqgno1_400.gif

 

9C34C986-AF86-4B65-9C34-6DF889D00F75.gif

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This  website definitely needs a gif dedicated forum. Or each subject needs two threads. One for all gif posts. And one for members who want to follow the thread without interruption.

Edited by SumterAubie
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

This  website definitely needs a gif dedicated forum. Or each subject needs two threads. One for all gif posts. And one for members who want to follow the thread without interruption.

A bama dude got busted for pot. End of story. what exactly is being interrupted? It is not like it is a pressing subject matter about AUBURN UNIVERSITY.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

This  website definitely needs a gif dedicated forum.

 

FE97D093-5C04-4F13-AEF8-25130E6DBCE9.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

A bama dude got busted for pot. End of story. what exactly is being interrupted? It is not like it is a pressing subject matter about AUBURN UNIVERSITY.

Dude, there was a lot of really important social commentary that was about to take place here....

322EC5C4-766C-444F-9F87-93F0BC31333A.gif

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

A bama dude got busted for pot. End of story. what exactly is being interrupted? It is not like it is a pressing subject matter about AUBURN UNIVERSITY.

You are right. It is not a pressing matter for Auburn University. But why litter the thread with needless gifs?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fredst said:

Dude, there was a lot of really important social commentary that was about to take place here....

322EC5C4-766C-444F-9F87-93F0BC31333A.gif

this is why you FAM!!!! WOOOO!!!!! you make this play so much more fun with your carefree lossey goosey attitude!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SumterAubie said:

You are right. It is not a pressing matter for Auburn University. But why litter the thread with needless gifs?

It is the off season sir. Like I get if it was during the season people complaining about to much gif action but we are just having fun and POKING FUN AT OUR RIVALS. It is the slow time of year around here.  I mean if you want to talk about if pot should be legalized in bama go at it and me and mr fred will step aside and just find somewhere else to get our gif on. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GwillMac6 said:

this is why you FAM!!!! WOOOO!!!!! you make this play so much more fun with your carefree lossey goosey attitude!!! 

Dude, I’m serious all day. I can’t do it on a message board about college athletics too!!! Wooo! I salute your willingness to stand for you gif rights! War Damn GwillMac6!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fredst said:

Dude, I’m serious all day. I can’t do it on a message board about college athletics too!!! Wooo! I salute your willingness to stand for you gif rights! War Damn GwillMac6!

OUR gif rights!!! I am not doing this just for me I am doing it to my fellow gif'er in you!!! If you cannot have fun on a message board where can you have fun at?! 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It is the off season sir. Like I get if it was during the season people complaining about to much gif action but we are just having fun and POKING FUN AT OUR RIVALS. It is the slow time of year around here.  I mean if you want to talk about if pot should be legalized in bama go at it and me and mr fred will step aside and just find somewhere else to get our gif on. 

This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

This

😀

DDF2225B-1743-422A-A624-4A5D1E1B5124.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

This

lol so basically every thread you are on if there is gif action going on you want us to stop?!

tenor.gif

 

tumblr_mw6eygi81M1sg96k5o1_250.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

You are right. It is not a pressing matter for Auburn University. But why litter the thread with needless gifs?

 

giphy.gif

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

You are right. It is not a pressing matter for Auburn University. But why litter the thread with needless gifs?

Because it’s a needless thread, lol?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol so basically every thread you are on if there is gif action going on you want us to stop?!

Obviously you can't see you over do it. When 5 of the first 9 posts are gifs. Even if it is a 'needless' thread.

But if the moderators tolerate it.... 

Nor do I have to open the thread.

 

 

 

Edited by SumterAubie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

 

In your interests in your bio it says cold beer, college football and coeds. Well me and mr freds mission this offseason is for by the time september rolls around that using GIFs will also be in your interests!!! WOOOOOOOO!!! LETS GO!!!!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now