Women vs. Kentucky

WarTiger

Auburn in their normal press tonight and have already forced a few turnovers.   Auburn leads 8-6.  Alexander on the baseline with a THREE.. 11-6

Mckay penetrates and finds Jaz. Jones underneath and she is fouled.  1st no good.  2nd good.  Auburn leads 12-9

Auburn gone completely cold from the floor and not taking care of the ball at all.   Auburn trailing now 26-20

McKay runs out and finds Thompson underneath for the basket.  27-22.  29-22.    5 seconds to play McKay gets the inbounds pass and about 3 feet in the backcourt, heaves one up just ahead of the buzzer and its off the glass and IN for THREE.  29-25 at the half.   Terrific shot and great momentum going to the half. :)

Nice pass inside to Thompson and she lays it in.  31-30 Auburn trailing, but an offensive foul on kentucky and its Auburn's ball.

Auburn still not doing a good job of taking care of the ball. Constant turnovers, dribbling into traffic or traps.    Auburn trailing 36-32.

wow....that is too bad.....seemed like a game for a while things just went down hill I guess.  Thanks for the PBP

Auburn 2-7 11-10

Well there we go.  A big nice 2-7 in the conference and a nice just over .500 in the conference.  Hopefully the new AD will rectify this situation within the next couple of years.  Watching the team they seem to look slow and confused.  Fast breaks?  I have seen old people with walkers doing a better job trying to get to the free samples in Publix.  I miss the days of our aggressive floor running teams of the 80's...sorry for the rant but I know Auburn can do much better and should be doing better.

Wow....UCONN destroyed South Carolina last night.....the 2nd best team in the SEC probably.....might as well ship the  trophy to them  

Archived