February 2-4 Visitors Thread

ellitor

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol this class is going to have big negative effects down the road with how bad we whiffed on OT crutin. I am just not impressed with our OL class. You can have all the talent in the world but if the OL goes downhill you get jimbo's last 2 years at fsu when he let his foot off the gas in OL crutin.

As far as next year goes, we have a bunch of young OT's that have been sort of waiting for their chance. If they fail, we're in the soup but a true freshman or two wouldn't have changed that. Now, we do need to get some quality OT guys next year, period.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

As far as next year goes, we have a bunch of young OT's that have been sort of waiting for their chance. If they fail, we're in the soup but a true freshman or two wouldn't have changed that. Now, we do need to get some quality OT guys next year, period.

I agree.  I think Grimes is gonna make chicken salad.  I am hoping he gets the right part of the chicken with the younger players coming up.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

I agree.  I think Grimes is gonna make chicken salad.  I am hoping he gets the right part of the chicken with the younger players coming up.

Yup, this next cycle's OL class should look similar to this year's WR class. We need an embarrassment of riches when it comes to the big boys up front.

On 2/5/2018 at 7:41 AM, Mikey said:

We are in deep trouble the next two years if one of the OT’s get hurt. Not signing at least one is just mind blowing. Gus and his lack of roster  management. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

We are in deep trouble the next two years if one of the OT’s get hurt. Not signing at least one is just mind blowing. Gus and his lack of roster  management. 

Is it a lack of roster management or the lack of ability to sign an OT prospect that might be capable of helping us? There's no sense in signing a guy that won't start at a Mississippi jr. College.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Is it a lack of roster management or the lack of ability to sign an OT prospect that might be capable of helping us?

Yes

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yes

I said thank you but it is doubtful that Mikey gets what you posted.

wde

4 hours ago, AUIH1 said:

I said thank you but it is doubtful that Mikey gets what you posted.

wde

I get that you are a member of a (fortunately) very small group of about three posters that only show up here when they think there will be something to gripe about and are nowhere to be found when things are going good.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

I get that you are a member of a (fortunately) very small group of about three posters that only show up here when they think there will be something to gripe about and are nowhere to be found when things are going good.

You may not believe it but I truly enjoy your posts and arguing with you.  

wde