Men vs. Vanderbilt

WarTiger

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Vandy has found a way to score. 

They don't quit. Seriously undermanned this year though. 

That zone gave us trouble. I expect Bruce to make some nice adjustments to it at halftime. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

That zone gave us trouble. I expect Bruce to make some nice adjustments to it at halftime. 

If that’s one thing we can count on with Bruce it’s halftime adjustments. Lol

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

If that’s one thing we can count on with Bruce it’s halftime adjustments. Lol

You have NO IDEA how much I am resisting the urge to make a Gustav joke! haha WOOOOOO!!!!!

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

You have NO IDEA how much I am resisting the urge to make a Gustav joke! haha WOOOOOO!!!!!

We are on the same wavelength brother, same! Lol

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

We are on the same wavelength brother, same! Lol

I LOVE BRUCE SO MUCH!!! I want to clone him and have him coach all of our sport teams! haha WOOO!!! NEVER LEAVE US!

got happy after the big lead and shot on the 1st pass and didn't get into the offense....this happened several times, plus didn't hustle back on defense a couple of times and vandy nailed some shots....the middle of the zone is open and harper should be able to drive the lane....impressive recovery by vandy, though

Just now, Randman5000 said:

That Texas A&M game will be tough

yes. agreed. toughest matchup for us in the sec because of their nba frontline size. tyler davis will be a handful. mclemore and spencer are going to commit a lot of fouls. Heck they may both foul out. This is where we will most miss wiley.

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

yes. agreed. toughest matchup for us in the sec because of their nba frontline size. tyler davis will be a handful. mclemore and spencer are going to commit a lot of fouls. Heck they may both foul out. This is where we will most miss wiley.

Yeah, they have momentum as well.

However, They crapped the bed against Kansas though and KU doesn't have a lot of size I think.

Auburn extends its lead from ten back out to 15 in 90 seconds.  I need Bruce to come give me his halftime talks every Monday before class.

Archived