2018 3* SDE/DT Caleb Johnson

ellitor

1 hour ago, TigerFanAU said:

Crazy. I just ran into him and his family at dinner. Theyre having a nice time celebrating. Shook his hand and told him war eagle and thrilled to have him as an auburn tiger. He was probably a bit freaked out lol, but nice young man and family.

I see him as a DT 

Where were they eating? 

5 hours ago, Timeslider 6 said:

Are they planning on trying to turn this guy into a DT?

He played mainly linebacker in high school. There are a lot of success stories about big HS linebackers making great college DT's. I think DT where we'll see him at AU.

12 hours ago, AidiAU said:

Where were they eating? 

Hopefully it was a farm to table, or similarly healthy restaurant. I don't want him consuming any unnecessary hormones, antibiotics, or building up too many toxins in his fatty tissue or spleen.

42 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Hopefully it was a farm to table, or similarly healthy restaurant. I don't want him consuming any unnecessary hormones, antibiotics, or building up too many toxins in his fatty tissue or spleen.

We’ve only got like 3 places in Columbus that are farm to table 

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

Despite the absence of appropriate font, I detect some sarcasm here I think ?....

Archived