***A Head's Up Before I Forget***

ellitor

I will not be doing a NSD thread tomorrow. Someone else will have to step up & do it if it's to be done. I have to work & get ready for the basketball game against Texas A&M.

45 minutes ago, bigbird said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8600020

I will be at signing day for a couple of my own.

That's so exciting!!!!

Also, not it. I have too many meetings scheduled throughout the day. 

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

I will not be doing a NSD thread tomorrow. Someone else will have to step up & do it if it's to be done. I have to work & get ready for the basketball game against Texas A&M.

Thanks for all you've done and for all you do for this board, ellitor.

I will be here complaining about our 2012esque finish, so I can do it if needed. It won’t be anything fancy; I’ll list the recruits once we receive a signature and possibly another list of signing ceremony times.  

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I will be here complaining about our 2012esque finish, so I can do it if needed. It won’t be anything fancy; I’ll list the recruits once we receive a signature and possibly another list of signing ceremony times.  

If you don't mind, could you call each signee and get a full interview?  Maybe drive to a few and get a selfie with them?  10 extra Shrute bucks if you get them to do a duck face with you in the selfie.

31 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Cool & Thank you!

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

If you don't mind, could you call each signee and get a full interview?  Maybe drive to a few and get a selfie with them?  10 extra Shrute bucks if you get them to do a duck face with you in the selfie.

Just generally, not always: 

sub-buzz-9756-1483552938-1.jpg?downsize=

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

OK. Thanks for all you contribute to this board. 

wde

5 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Thanks for all you've done and for all you do for this board, ellitor.

And me and @fredst want to thank you Sumter for coming around on gifs and giving them a chance and LOVING THEM!!! WOOOO!!!! NEVER GIVE UP ON LOVE!!!!!! lol

Archived