***2018 NSD Thread (Feb 7th)***

aujeff11

7 hours ago, tigerrules said:

This is 2018. Do you not realize this term is offensive to most?  Especially if your loved one was dealt the wrong genetic card.  

Some people are just flat out idiots and could care less of what they say.  And yes my comment was meant to be offense to that poster, I hope they take what I just said that way.  Wasn't the first time he/she said something like that.

Edited by abw0004

15 hours ago, aufootball1 said:

Are you retarded? 

You are an embarrassment to this forum.  Take those comments somewhere else.

Stop reposting what he said then!

Depending on what poll you look at, Auburn ended up between 10th and 14th overall. It could have been a lot better if Gus was more focused on signing top 5* players overall  like Georgia, Alabama and Clemson did. However, in the SEC, I think the Tigers ended up 3rd. We beat both #1 Georgia and #1 Alabama and yet, they have better recruiting rankings.

• Facepalm 1

12 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Depending on what poll you look at, Auburn ended up between 10th and 14th overall. It could have been a lot better if Gus was more focused on signing top 5* players overall  like Georgia, Alabama and Clemson did. However, in the SEC, I think the Tigers ended up 3rd. We beat both #1 Georgia and #1 Alabama and yet, they have better recruiting rankings.

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

I heard that was Gus' strategy all along. 

"Stay away from those pesky 5* football players....who needs'em?"

Instead he chose to focus on 2* players and be pleasantly surprised whenever a 4* would sign...

:rolleyes:

And why worry about how AU ranks compared to bammer & thUga?

They beat both of them, finished 1st in the SEC West, 2nd in the SEC and still finished behind BOTH of them anyway.  

Either beat them or don't beat them.  Quit worrying about comparing to them...

Edited by AUsince72
  • Haha 1

• augolf1716 unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:55 PM, AidiAU said:

I think we would have gotten him this year as well. Brown and his family are cut from a different cloth. Substance matters to them. Landing a helicopter at his school on NSD wasn't what would win him over. Love me some DB!

I would love to know this as well. 

If a school ever asked my kid to troll, I would tell my kid we need to find another school. 

LOVE HIM! Congrats on such a big day @Momma Worm!!!

Thanks so much! #WarEagle

• Like 1