***2018 NSD Thread (Feb 7th)***

aujeff11

7 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Am I reading this right....no more OL in this class today?   

In addition to @Mikey's comments, there's a very remote possibility we get Langham, and an even more remote possibility he moves across to the OL. Unless he already sent his fax to bama. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Tanner to Big Red. Frost is getting things done.

He's a good coach and will recruit well for them, but this was more about Florida and Auburn letting up on him than NU stealing him from either.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Tanner to Big Red. Frost is getting things done.

If there is a coach I have to lose him to, Frost would be my choice. Good guy and he did wonderful things at UCF where I graduated.

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

i just woke up so i might have missed something but i believe ekids pic on this thread said three star? i hate being confused this early. good thing i was born blonde. but i am serious............

14 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

This would be on par with, or maybe even better than DC's last class if we land Ross. 

The only difference is Kodi will be able to actually coach these guys.  :bananadance:

au jeff states he is a three star on his very first post of this thread just sayin...........

Just now, aubiefifty said:

au jeff states he is a three star on his very first post of this thread just sayin...........

lol it just has not been updated. He is a 4 star. WOOOOOO!!! get excited.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Any news on new signees for this morning? I read Auburn landed a walk-on commitment, but it didn't mention his name. Do y'all know?

Edited by auburn4ever

21 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

WDE said yesterday we have a pretty good shot at Chase.  That would be our surprise.  But I am also happy if we land Ross.  Either way, Kodi deserves the respect of Auburn fans everywhere of his ability to recruit as well as coach.  

If we sign so many WRs it negatively impacts our ability to meet other, greater needs I'll start trashing Kodi for being too good at the job.

WDE!

1 minute ago, MadtownTiger said:

If we sign so many WRs it negatively impacts our ability to meet other, greater needs I'll start trashing Kodi for being too good at the job.

WDE!

#outofreactionslaughyfaceemoji

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Any news on new signees for this morning?

Seven 5* recruits just signed with us!

• Haha 7

If we were to sign Ross that would be a totally wonderful surprise and a deserves a WDE, but we really need beef on the OL.

wde

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Seven 5* recruits just signed with us!

share what you smoking bird...................lol

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

My man. Absolutely, IMO, the Deshaun Davis of this class. 

He has been ALL AU FROM DAY ONE!!! Never wavered! And technically a legacy since he is Harry Adams cousin.

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

In addition to @Mikey's comments, there's a very remote possibility we get Langham, and an even more remote possibility he moves across to the OL. Unless he already sent his fax to bama. 

Bama lost a DL (Bobby Brown) this morning to TAM. Could factor in Langham's decision. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Bama lost a DL (Bobby Brown) this morning to TAM. Could factor in Langham's decision. 

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all, jeez :laugh:

• Haha 1