***2018 NSD Thread (Feb 7th)***

aujeff11

2 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Bama lost a DL (Bobby Brown) this morning to TAM. Could factor in Langham's decision. 

Thats exactly what i was thinking

Can we update Jibunor on the OP to a 4* @GwillMac6 needs all the stars we can get to feel cozy and the kid earned it!

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Seven 5* recruits just signed with us!

When did we hire a new coach named Kirby?

wde

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Can we update Jibunor on the OP to a 4* @GwillMac6 needs all the stars we can get to feel cozy and the kid earned it!

hahahaah #starwhore. GUILTY!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

He has been ALL AU FROM DAY ONE!!! Never wavered! And technically a legacy since he is Harry Adams cousin.

No doubt. Super charismatic, just a good dude, and probably a lot better at football than people think, just like Davis. Davis was a 3* because, IIRC, he didn't get to do much his senior year b/c of injury. I remember @ellitor telling us that Davis was better than we thought at the time. And people are sleeping on Shivers because of his size, even though people in South Florida say that he's special. Of course, what do people in South Florida know about high school football talent....

1 minute ago, auskip07 said:

i dont think it really matters

It doesn't he could be a 12* and it wouldn't make him play better. It was more of a joke towards my bro @GwillMac6

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

why is jubiner or however ya spell his name only a three star? i thought he was a monster?

Me too. But after I already quoted you, it's been said he is a composite 4*

8 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Any news on new signees for this morning? I read Auburn landed a walk-on commitment, but it didn't mention his name. Do y'all know?

Read the thread man. He is in here. There are a couple posts about him. 

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I did it. I cannot change Wolk’s formatted “committed players” list on my phone though. He had several mistakes including having McCreary and Sippos as early signees. I changed McCreary’s on my computer last night but it messed up the format so I stopped. 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Like 1

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

One of my favorite days of the year

It has been for me too, but with the early signing period, today has not been as exciting. Maybe later when Chase and Ross sign

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

It doesn't he could be a 12* and it wouldn't make him play better. It was more of a joke towards my bro @GwillMac6

*fam

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

No doubt. Super charismatic, just a good dude, and probably a lot better at football than people think, just like Davis. Davis was a 3* because, IIRC, he didn't get to do much his senior year b/c of injury. I remember @ellitor telling us that Davis was better than we thought at the time. And people are sleeping on Shivers because of his size, even though people in South Florida say that he's special. Of course, what do people in South Florida know about high school football talent....

I believe DeShaun was injured his senior year if I recall correctly and that is why his ranking kinda flatlined. MAN what a stud LB class for us that turned out to be. Him and Tre are Auburn through and through. We may never get another kid again from ST Pauls but I am so happy out of all the ones we got it was Tre Williams!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JJB74 said:

hearing good news on Justyn Ross :wareagle:

you seem credible! LETS DO THIS THING! lol

• Haha 1

Anthony Schwartz high school team has to be the most stacked team I have ever seen in my life. MERCY.