***2018 NSD Thread (Feb 7th)***

aujeff11

1 minute ago, auburn4ever said:

If it all depends on coaching between AU & uat, we're dead.

...which is why we lined up against a team who has had the #1 recruiting class for multiple years running and beat them by 2 TDs this year.  <_<

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I did it. I cannot change Wolk’s formatted “committed players” list on my phone though. He had several mistakes including having McCreary and Sippos as early signees. I changed McCreary’s on my computer last night but it messed up the format so I stopped. 

Thanks for the work jeff

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

...which is why we lined up against a team who has had the #1 recruiting class for multiple years running and beat them by 2 TDs this year.  <_<

Why even respond to his nonsense with a reasonable argument? He ignores it every time. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I know you are just replying to a certain poster who may deserve it, but we beat spuat for the 1st time since 2013 (after a totally improbable ending).  Also, they just won another NC after winning or playing for it for multiple years give or take one. 

wde

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Why even respond to his nonsense with a reasonable argument? He ignores it every time. 

Who doesn't want to poke the dead body with a stick at least once?

Regardless, War Eagle!

Glad everyone so far is sticking!

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I got to admit his ignore game is SKRONG!!!! His tunnel vision is impeccable lol.

• Haha 5

Just now, AUIH1 said:

I know you are just replying to a certain poster who may deserve it, but we beat spuat for the 1st time since 2013 (after a totally improbable ending).  Also, they just won another NC after winning or playing for it for multiple years give or take one. 

wde

I know.  But he said:  If it all depends on coaching between AU & uat, we're dead.

Well, we lined up and flat beat UAT convincingly.  No miracle plays.  No five turnover catastrophes by them.  And did it with less talent.  So this is evidently not the case.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, TitanTiger said:

I know.  But he said:  If it all depends on coaching between AU & uat, we're dead.

Well, we lined up and flat beat UAT convincingly.  No miracle plays.  No five turnover catastrophes by them.  And did it with less talent.  So this is evidently not the case.

I understand and appreciate that we kicked their ass when we played them.  As much crap as I give Gus, I give him credit for getting our guys to play up for spuat.  uga on the other hand.....

wde

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

I understand and appreciate that we kicked their ass when we played them.  As much crap as I give Gus, I give him credit for getting our guys to play up for spuat.  uga on the other hand.....

wde

We blasted them the first game, and limped into the second minus the engine that had propelled our offense in KJ, after playing two of the best teams in the country in the preceeding three weeks. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

Can someone give me a quick update overall today for us? I’m in a sales meeting and only have a couple minutes I can use my phone here....

See first post.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

wde

We beat them by 3 tds the first time... Yes I know we lost to them later and that sucks but we can't forget that we demolished them earlier. 

... now back to recruiting. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I got to admit his ignore game is SKRONG!!!! His tunnel vision is impeccable lol.

I think you're onto something. That's it, he has everyone on "ignore" and he only sees his own posts.  Mystery solved. 

tumblr_ojhoon8BH21r9eqn9o2_500.gif

• Haha 4

Just now, OnthePlains said:

Can someone give me a quick update overall today for us? I’m in a sales meeting and only have a couple minutes I can use my phone here....

Just posted above.  Everyone is in except Fuqua.  But he may get asked to greyshirt or we pass on him...

waiting to see who we get between Johnson, Ross, Chase, Langham

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

No surprises so far still waiting on 

Johnson

Ross

Chase

Langham

Fuqua