Jacob Copeland's Mom

Turd Ferguson

3 hours ago, Southwest said:

New Story now is the mother wanted J anywhere but Florida because of gang affiliation. Probaly explains wearing both UT and Bama apparel. 

I bet Mullin LOVES that story.

On 2/8/2018 at 11:03 AM, lionheartkc said:

I keep seeing Mercedes thrown around. When did bama upgrade from Dodge to Mercedes?

Friend of mine that lives in Nashville says Saban owns a Mercedes dealership there and is frequently on the Nashville TV stations touting his product. See, the Mercedes cars are already on hand, no need to go through a third party.

Nick Saban's Mercedes dealership opened in Nashville yesterday. Its address is 734 Envious Lane.

Embedded

With the way Coach Bowlcut kicked his recruiting butt, CNS will probably open a Ferrari dealership next

17 hours ago, Mikey said:

Friend of mine that lives in Nashville says Saban owns a Mercedes dealership there and is frequently on the Nashville TV stations touting his product. See, the Mercedes cars are already on hand, no need to go through a third party.

Why risk getting busted for giving away cars when they can just take a 3-4 year test drive?

23 hours ago, 1auburn1 said:
Nick Saban's Mercedes dealership opened in Nashville yesterday. Its address is 734 Envious Lane.

Embedded

With the way Coach Bowlcut kicked his recruiting butt, CNS will probably open a Ferrari dealership next

Should have been 666 Envious Lane.

Archived