2019 5* RB Trey Sanders

Zeek

1 minute ago, LKEEL75 said:

@Zeek Are the players you are posting actual AU targets or just players you want AU to go after?

They have offers so I believe they're being targeted. Some we're far behind on but it's so early I'm still including them.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

They have offers so I believe they're being targeted. Some we're far behind on but it's so early I'm still including them.

Just curious.  Thanks for the extra work for the forum!

14 minutes ago, Zeek said:

One advantage we have here is that E actually gets glimpses at our coaches board, so he will be a big help in confirming, but I guarantee you that he appreciates the work you are putting in, since he's a busy dude.

24 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

One advantage we have here is that E actually gets glimpses at our coaches board, 

%D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%81-2.gif

He's from Port Saint Joe, so if he's a washout at football he can shuck oysters at the new Shrimp Basket restaurant on South College St. (I learned to shuck oysters at Port Saint Joe, long time ago.) :)

On 2/8/2018 at 5:57 PM, Mikey said:

He's from Port Saint Joe, so if he's a washout at football he can shuck oysters at the new Shrimp Basket restaurant on South College St. (I learned to shuck oysters at Port Saint Joe, long time ago.) :)

I'm right by PSJ and couldn't believe he was from this area. Not many kids like that from that area.

On 2/8/2018 at 6:57 PM, Mikey said:

Really awesome area. We've stayed on Cape San Blas a couple times. A beach, a bay, as many scallops and crabs as you can haul in and some bioluminescent water all within a couple hundred yards... and the oysters... twist my arm.

Edit: Meant to quote @Zeekin that, too.

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Really awesome area. We've stayed on Cape San Blas a couple times. A beach, a bay, as many scallops and crabs as you can haul in and some bioluminescent water all within a couple hundred yards... and the oysters... twist my arm.

And, a great place to catch big migrating tarpon on a fly rod?. I’m there for a couple of stretches each summer.

16 hours ago, McLoofus said:

see now yall done made me Google Info  on the place.  I could go on a scallop, crab , tarpon  adventure.

3 hours ago, lutzcammed said:

see now yall done made me Google Info  on the place.  I could go on a scallop, crab , tarpon  adventure.

Just stay in PCB and then hop over to PSJ lol best of both worlds.

On 2/8/2018 at 6:57 PM, Mikey said:

That's awesome.  Are you from that area.  Love it down there.

35 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

That's awesome.  Are you from that area.  Love it down there.

Born and raised,  4th generation in Miami. I spent 3 & 1/2 years in the Air Force at Tyndall Air Force Base, Panama City, Fl.. I guess there weren't enough girls in Panama City, I took up with one at Port St. Joe for a while. She taught me to shuck oysters, among other things. That's how I came to choose Auburn for college after my military time. I had met a number of AU students at PC beach over the summers and they seemed like the kind of kids I'd like to go to school with. Never thought about returning to Miami on a permanent basis. Places I grew up hunting and fishing had been turned into sub divisions and strip malls by the time my AF hitch was up.

On 2/8/2018 at 12:12 PM, lionheartkc said:

One advantage we have here is that E actually gets glimpses at our coaches board, so he will be a big help in confirming, but I guarantee you that he appreciates the work you are putting in, since he's a busy dude.

El Oh Fkn El... this cracks me up

18 hours ago, AUDevil said:

A lot of bama folks in the PSJ area for some reason...I work with a few of them in Tallahassee.

Bandwagon, I grew up in this area and there was oddly only a handful of Turds from 2002-2007 :beer2:

Archived