2019 5* OT Devontae Dobbs (Mich St.)

Zeek

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

s-l300.jpg

So it’s really Mikey Mouse? And all this time I’ve been thinking it was *Mighty*....Who knew?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

That Andy Kaufman was one strange but funny dude. His pro wrestling career didn’t go so well though, lol.

13 minutes ago, fredst said:

His pro wrestling career didn’t go so well though, lol

I actually loved watching the King pile driver his arse.

20 minutes ago, fredst said:

So it’s really Mikey Mouse? And all this time I’ve been thinking it was *Mighty*....Who knew?

giphy.gif

Had a great weekend at Auburn University

I'm trying to decided if it's a good or a bad thing that he wrote our name correctly.

On 6/20/2018 at 9:34 AM, lionheartkc said:

I'm trying to decided if it's a good or a bad thing that he wrote our name correctly.

Must have been a bad thing ..

11 minutes ago, hooverwareagle1 said:

JBG doing work.  

giphy.gif

An OL coach who's been on the job 6 months has very long odds of getting a 5* OL from Michigan.

Hate to say it but that's an asinine post. Not a good start for only 6 posts in.

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Cue Mikey in 3...2...1...

Where was T-Will on this one? People were saying we'd land this guy if only T-Will would get on the ball. T-Will been slackin'? If he's not going to do O-line recruiting he could at least be rounding up some linebackers. We need at least two, maybe three more LB and I'm not seeing them on the horizon.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Where was T-Will on this one? People were saying we'd land this guy if only T-Will would get on the ball. T-Will been slackin'? If he's not going to do O-line recruiting he could at least be rounding up some linebackers. We need at least two, maybe three more LB and I'm not seeing them on the horizon.

No. It was said all the coaches would have to help. I know because I said it.

• ellitor changed the title to 2019 5* OT Devontae Dobbs (Mich St.)
6 hours ago, ellitor said:

No. It was said all the coaches would have to help. I know because I said it.

Dude, chill. Just trying to get @GwillMac6 involved in the conversation. He's been too laid back lately and needs his feathers ruffled. Nothing ruffles his feathers quite like a pot-shot at his hero!

I do believe his recent absence was due to the fact that the AU Family Forums had run the world's supply of gifs to a dangerously low level. Our buddy gwill was off at the gif factory, putting that outfit on overtime and double shifts to catch up with the ever-increasing demand for gifs..

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

giphy.gif

An OL coach who's been on the job 6 months has very long odds of getting a 5* OL from Michigan.

Hate to say it but that's an asinine post. Not a good start for only 6 posts in.

He is 100% right. 6 post on not. 

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

You need glasses. 

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

So we would have had this guy if we had a different OL coach? JB should have had him?

Dude is a Michigan man and it seems from the beginning his heart was more set to be close to home. I feel like it would’ve been a huge stretch for any southern school to pick up a commitment  from him.

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

Dude, chill. Just trying to get @GwillMac6 involved in the conversation. He's been too laid back lately and needs his feathers ruffled. Nothing ruffles his feathers quite like a pot-shot at his hero!

I do believe his recent absence was due to the fact that the AU Family Forums had run the world's supply of gifs to a dangerously low level. Our buddy gwill was off at the gif factory, putting that outfit on overtime and double shifts to catch up with the ever-increasing demand for gifs..

Fishing today are we sir? Did you catch anything in the shark infested waters of AU family? lol........ Why fish when you can SIIIIIIIIIIING?!?!? 

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Overall yes but on this recruitment no. It’s just negative trolling like the rest of his posts.

Not trying to be a negative troll.  Maybe a different OL coach at Auburn still doesn't get Dobbs.  I think most are concerned about our OT recruiting in general.  It looks like we have struck out on our top 5 OT prospects.  I don't know the coaches top list of OLs, but I have to think Morris, Dobbs, kid from Alabaster and Webb would all be in the top 5 or 6.  We will not get any of them.  I understand the argument that JBG has only been here for a few months.  So do we have any 2020 or 2021 top OTs leaning our way?  Do the insiders here see a turn around where we are making real progress on OT recruiting? 

Archived