Zeek

Visited for BCW
may be a guy to watch
Has been offered by all schools listed below

image.png

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably going to bammer based on his hair.

Isn't that how bammer RB's are supposed to wear their hair?  Long, bleached dreads so that they can tie them up so it looks like turd coming out the back of their helmet?

11 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Probably going to bammer based on his hair.

Isn't that how bammer RB's are supposed to wear their hair?  Long, bleached dreads so that they can tie them up so it looks like turd coming out the back of their helmet?

I think it looks pretty cool :dunno:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8013399/59b55900578f090a0c8d7165

13 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Merely my feeble attempt at humor.  Seems bammer has had a few with the turd-tail (even Hurts) over the years.

Personally, I think it's a generational thing with the hair.  The younger set likes it apparently but some of us older ones (and I'm not THAT old) thinks it looks like an octopus trying to escape his helmet.  To each, their own...I usually lose "style" arguments anyway.

That being said, looks like a good runner and being that I grew up in that area (Gwinnett County) I know Buford knows how to prepare their players for big-time football.

Edit: Upon watching the video a bit in depth, Tre Mason sorta comes to mind watching him move.

• 2 weeks later...

Any other thoughts on this kid? Not a fan of his size but he plays big and it wouldn't be terrible to get a 4* RB to add to our class. 

TIFWIW but he has two CB to Auburn right now

On 2/8/2018 at 3:32 PM, leglessdan said:

This kid may be a baller, but I really wish we could land some 210+ backs.

I am of the thinking we should take one bigger back and one medium back with speed every year like we did this year.  Or a stud that is both like Sanders or Cain.

6 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

I am of the thinking we should take one bigger back and one medium back with speed every year like we did this year.  Or a stud that is both like Sanders or Cain.

Agreed, Cain is my "recruit crush" or biggest want by a landslide. However, I don't know how good of a chance we currently have and I think we need to get the ball rolling in this recruiting class somewhere! Wouldn't mind taking both Brown and Cain. Is Brown/Cain cinnamon? (Cain = Sugar Brown Sugar = cinnamon) I'll stop...:beer2:

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

We haven't had much luck with kids from Buford High aka Jessel Curry and Neil Brown

I agree.  To be the powerhouse they are, there isn't a ton of kids who succeed at the next level from Buford.  School has amazing facilities and money.  They have more turf fields for practices than some colleges have for game fields.

14 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

I agree.  To be the powerhouse they are, there isn't a ton of kids who succeed at the next level from Buford.  School has amazing facilities and money.  They have more turf fields for practices than some colleges have for game fields.

So true I use to live about 3 miles from the school when Dexter Woods and Jesse were the head choaches

I would take this kid any time he’s ready to commit and then shoot for the moon on a couple of the 5 star guys. 

Brown is a very good running back and shows great vision and burst.  Also has instincts you can’t teach.  He’s probably 175 lbs will probably play his senior season around 180ish and show up for his first fall camp around 190 that will put him on track to play as a redshirt or sophomore around 195.  

On 2/20/2018 at 5:37 PM, augolf1716 said:

We haven't had much luck with kids from Buford High aka Jessel Curry and Neil Brown

Why do you think that is?

5 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

If we had a better RB coach, we might we lucky and sign some 5* backs.

If Tommy Tuberville was our AD and hired Tracy Rocker to be our HC we would sign all 5 *.

8 hours ago, fredst said:

If Tommy Tuberville was our AD and hired Tracy Rocker to be our HC we would sign all 5 *.

I wonder if anyone has considered Kevin Greene for a position on staff why does nobody ever talk about him

30 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I wonder if anyone has considered Kevin Greene for a position on staff why does nobody ever talk about him

There has been talk, just not recently. Personally, I don't see why a multi-millionaire would want to start off at the bottom of the coaching ladder. I wouldn't.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

There has been talk, just not recently. Personally, I don't see why a multi-millionaire would want to start off at the bottom of the coaching ladder. I wouldn't.

Yeah, I was just horsing around and riffing off fredst's joke. 

My landing jokes percentage would make a decent-but-not-great batting average.

55 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Kevin Greene coaching at AU has always been just internet talk. 

Archived