Auburn Invite Game Threads

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because of the move-ups, the sling and watch espn app did not catch up. I actually have an opportunity to watch it. Dang it. 

Glad we are winning. Any idea how the scores happened 

Interesting putting Crocker at 2 and bumping everyone down. Establishing the speed at the top. 

I didn't see first inning,  not much offense since.  Perry reached on single and then stole 2nd.  So aggressive baserunning for what little offense we have had.

Carlson with about 7 strikeouts,  consistently throwing 66 or 67 mph (according to scoreboard ).

14 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Because of the move-ups, the sling and watch espn app did not catch up. I actually have an opportunity to watch it. Dang it. 

Draper with a single, stole second, Crocker walked, Snow singled, Veach K'd, Rivera hit by pitch run scored, Tan Snow Sac Fly

It was still 2-0 in top 6, but Marshall had 2 baserunners.  Gametracker not working properly.  Auburn has 5 hits, Marshall 4 or 5.  Pretty sure Draper, Tay Snow, Podany have hits.  RBIs from 5th and 6th in BO, according to GAmetracker.

23 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

The original single game wasn't scheduled for any TV viewing anyway.   Tomorrows games were, but aren't listed now.  Looks like those of us not in Auburn have to wait till Saturday to see the 2018 edition of the softball tigers.

45 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

The original single game wasn't scheduled for any TV viewing anyway.   Tomorrows games were, but aren't listed now.  Looks like those of us not in Auburn have to wait till Saturday to see the 2018 edition of the softball tigers.

ESPN app has updated to show the games tomorrow on sec+

Listening on auburntigers.com

All was well, then suddenly the audio switched to SEC network and I'm listening to faunbaum's idiot call in show. any body know what happend to the feed?

Archived